• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I know I’ve been handling a lot of object show stuff lately, but why not take a moment to appreciate the series that inspired them? After all, from the way it is right now, there’s too much unexplored stuff with Total Drama’s feats. That being said, here is a whole calc blog compiled of a majority of the feats from Island to All Stars. And now, for the changes.

Stat Update (Everyone)

Everyone should be upgraded to 7-C based on Cameron and Lightning withstanding a naval mine explosion from the epicenter calculated at 14.75 kilotons. although there should also be a “possibly higher” rating from everyone surviving the sinking of Camp Wawanakwa which has its highest end calculated at 47.31 kilotons due to the inconsistent size proportions with the island. Speaking of the latter feat, the Fracking Machine gets upgraded to Low 7-B, possibly 6-C overtime.

Speedwise, everyone should go back to FTL from
Noah dodging the lasers in World Tour. Initially, this was deemed an outlier due to the lack of feats, but now that I have 5 supporting calculations going past 1% SoL (2 Relativistic+, 2 Relativistic, and 1 Sub-Relativistic), this should be able to build further consistency.

Lifting Strength wise, everyone gets upgraded to Class K scaling off of Chef setting up a Moai statue, Ezekiel ripping off a metal plate, and Jo ripping off a metal pole, which is pretty consistent with MacArthur’s feat.

Chris Profile Overhaul

Here it is, your (New & Improved) host of Total Drama.

Other Stuff

If tier 7 is consistent (same with FTL which has multiple Relativistic feats) then the update should be fine. You know how, we are with cartoon characters. Chris profile update looks alright. Though I'll let knowledge members of the verse check the changes though.

The 48 hours are up, so now I will apply the changes. As I apply them, this discussion rule needs to be removed as it has been recalculated to a lower tier that makes their feats more consistent. In the meantime, I request this thread to be closed.

Until then, stay tuned for some more character overhauls of this verse in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back