• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SUPER BUU (Graham from Maou gakuin Absorbed) TRIES TO SOLO YOUR VERSE

Yeah, in this scenario. Somehow Buu ended up in Maou gakuin's verse, in the nearly end of Graham's VS Anos battle and after witnessing the Demon's power, quickly proceeds to absorb it.

And luckily, Graham didn't react in time before getting absorbed.

How many of your verses can this New Buu defeat?

-Speed equalized.

Do we assume that this buu has Nature 2 NEP for all his being?

Do we assume that this buu has Nature 2 NEP for all his being?
That's a tricky question, I'm not sure if Buu's nature would change due
to that. But I'm 100% sure that Buu would gain High Godly regeneration.

Then this buu is kinda fodder

Anos. Erase as he did with Graham in his fight

Altair. Idk who she would pass HG, but buu would be erased of the existence every time by her

Then this buu is kinda fodder

Anos. Erase as he did with Graham in his fight

Altair. Idk who she would pass HG, but buu would be erased of the existence every time by her
Forget what I said, I think he would obtain NEP.

But I wonder, if Graham's regen could increase Buu's regen by 1 more layer, knowing that Graham's regen would fuse with Buu's

Shiro has 9D plot hax so probably
It doesn't work like that, at least not in this site. He gotta need feats of resistance negation and regen neg, without feats we don't assume so.

You can have 500 Dimensional Hax, and you still won't be able to kill a 9-B with High Godly regeneration without feats that dictate so.

Like didn't have a physical body or something? If it is then yes as kuro is nothingness itself and shiro can interact with them just fine

Like didn't have a physical body or something? If it is then yes as kuro is nothingness itself and shiro can interact with them just fine
Buu has Graham absorbed, who can turn into possibilities aka AE type 1 at will, so I doubt that....

And the AE page says mentions that, just becouse you can interact with one type of abstraction, it doesn't mean you can't interact all types of abstractions.

None physical interaction feats are not equalized neither, just becouse you can touch someone with NEP, it doesn't mean that now you can also punch Concepts around....

I mean Shiro also got conceptual manip so i think she can interact with buu?
Graham can turn into possibilities, not concepts.

We don't equalize all types of AE, so if she doesn't have feats of interacting with Conceptual beings, then Buu recognizes that her attacks are dangerous and proceeds to turn into a existence made of possibilities, which would make this a stalemate.

Fu, don't think fu can interact with him or bypass his regen.

Wang ling, Nep 2 no.

Miyamura, he negs with his looks lmao.

Azek, if transduality type 2 allows him to interact with nep 2, he annihilates.

Rimuri, cant interact with nep 2

Anos, i m not that far into the wn yet but i heard even venuz can't erase Graham permanently? So there is that.

Back