• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimensional Existence upgrade for LOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say we don't want either of you derailing with how other verses operate. Focus solely on the points that are present within the verse that the CRT is targeting.

But you were continuing on this closed debate, I have no clue why would you open it.

You can't just tell me to shut up after you opened a dead topic???

Anyway, is there any other thread mod or admin brave enough to tackle MG? I can tag them if you want.

But you were continuing on this closed debate, I have no clue why would you open it.

You can't just tell me to shut up after you opened a dead topic???
Couldn't you have just said it before then?

Anyway, do we need more staff evaluation or is this ready to be closed?

.......... KloL, this was kinda targeting or being dismissive for sure, but I won't continue on this.

.......... KloL, this was kinda targeting or being dismissive for sure
Not really, I really don't like it when people bring up other verses and say they're gonna be downgraded for reasons that don't exist. I'd rather people know the full truth beforehand.

I rest my case.

Not really, I really don't like it when people bring up other verses and say they're gonna be downgraded for reasons that don't exist. I'd rather people know the full truth beforehand.

I rest my case.
Then tell this to OP themselves, you can't tell me to shut up when I reply to them. This was kinda targeting feeling for me, but I will believe it and say it to my self, you did not notice it.

Also, we discussed this in private, hence the topic is closed (before you open it).

Then tell this to OP themselves, you can't tell me to shut up when I reply to them. This was kinda targeting feeling for me, but I will believe it and say it to my self, you did not notice it.
I am telling to both of you. Guess I should've been more clear on that part.

Also, we discussed this in private, hence the topic is closed (before you open it).
Should've said so before. I'll ask a thread mod to close then, is that alright?

I believe building a precedent for cases like this is important. Examples provided previously in the thread like DMC and Digimon are good for this purpose, but given how controversial those examples can be, I'm not sure if it consistently holds up with other verses.

Frankly, I'm not led to think that being born of a higher dimensional source =/= qualifying for higher dimensional existence. Deductively speaking, I can't see a reason why you couldn't simultaneously be born from a higher dimensional source and be lower dimensional than that source, so I don't believe this thread has proven anything about the dimensionality of the Lion of Destruction. However, I'd be willing to concede on this point if a strong case was established that we consistently treat other verses by the same standard - it's a bit vague one way or the other, so establishing a consistent standard may be more feasible than establishing the "objectively correct" standard.

The latter is preferable nonetheless, however, and my honest belief is that it shouldn't qualify. As such, I consider myself in disagreement.

I believe building a precedent for cases like this is important. Examples provided previously in the thread like DMC and Digimon are good for this purpose, but given how controversial those examples can be, I'm not sure if it consistently holds up with other verses.

Frankly, I'm not led to think that being born of a higher dimensional source =/= qualifying for higher dimensional existence. Deductively speaking, I can't see a reason why you couldn't simultaneously be born from a higher dimensional source and be lower dimensional than that source, so I don't believe this thread has proven anything about the dimensionality of the Lion of Destruction. However, I'd be willing to concede on this point if a strong case was established that we consistently treat other verses by the same standard - it's a bit vague one way or the other, so establishing a consistent standard may be more feasible than establishing the "objectively correct" standard.

The latter is preferable nonetheless, however, and my honest belief is that it shouldn't qualify. As such, I consider myself in disagreement.
I will try to reply to this later. Anyway thanks for your time. I have some more arguments.

My English sucks. If you don't understand whatever i said feel free to ask I will try to improve my grammar. English isn't my first language it's kinda hard to communicate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This OP is to upgrade Anos who has LOD source only. He only inherited the source we don't see his existence as LOD true form. Hence I only proposed HDE only for Source

LOD is indeed higher dimensional existence which exists in higher dimensional conceptual Abyss. You can see it's clearly mentioned that its already exists.
 The Lion of Perdition of Artsenon is a phantom beast that is said to dwell at the bottom of the <Disastrous Abyss of Craving>.

The king of phantoms with a destructive impulse, according to some. It is said to be the calamity that destroys the Silver Water Sacred Sea.
 It is so named because it was discovered by the Arzenon family.
But it can't come out of that higher dimensional abyss on its own to the world.
"The Lion of perdition of Artsenon dwells in the depths of the Abyss of Craving. As you can imagine, I couldn't get my hands on him either. But who can go to the bottom of the Abyss of Thirst? Even the lion of perdition can't get out of it."
Hence Dominique made a plan used his Granddaughter and made her womb connect to that abyss and then given birth to the LOD.
"I thought about it! Then I thought of a way to make the Abyss of Craving itself the mother's womb. Then the lion of Artsenon's doom can be born. Perhaps this is the true story of the Princess of the Abyss of Disaster from the remaining literature."

.With a corpse-like face and dead eyes, Dominique peeks out a smile.

"But there was still a problem. How do you turn the Abyss of Craving into a womb? The answer is the craving you have."

Luna looked back at her grandfather with a look of confusion on her face.

"You have turned your strong craving for a child into a phantom beast. The Phoenix of Conception. It has the power to turn your womb into the <Abyss of Craving>. In short, the child you give birth to will be incarnated as the Lion of Doom of Arzenon."
This made it possible Luna to Give birth to Anos (a LOD). I am just not sure if his existence also has HDE because only thing i can guarantee is root is unchangeable throughout the reality in the verse. But existence can be changed.

As LOD was already existed in Higher Dimensional Abyss Pool and Luna gave birth to that LOD by taking its root into her Womb questions me if the physical existence still remains the same. But in MG source won't get changed even if the character becomes different person.

Here is the scan the Origin/root will remain the same but character Physical existence would change into different. Hence if you want Anos can have HDE for his source and body sure. But From how verse treats Physical existence and fundamental concepts I can only sure about his root being the only thing which is LOD. Atleast for now his true form as LOD has not revealed.
"What do you mean? Their life ends when they die. It's just a matter of starting a new life in a new world. It's just a different person with the same origin."

Well there are also some Statement about Anos Presence alone capable of destroying 5D realities. If you want I will send those scans. He just holds backs too much his power to not destroy the world.

Last edited:
I apologise for my late reply to this. The past few days have been quite busy.
This made it possible Luna to Give birth to Anos (a LOD). I am just not sure if his existence also has HDE because only thing i can guarantee is root is unchangeable throughout the reality in the verse. But existence can be changed.

As LOD was already existed in Higher Dimensional Abyss Pool and Luna gave birth to that LOD by taking its root into her Womb questions me if the physical existence still remains the same. But in MG source won't get changed even if the character becomes different person.
So, if I understand correctly:

• The Lion of Destruction exists initially in a higher dimensional plane (the Abyss of Craving), and cannot leave.
  • A plan is developed to connect Luna's womb to the Abyss, leading to Luna giving birth to a Lion of Destruction in the main plane the story is set.
  • This thread is contending that, because the physical existence of the Lion of Destruction remains the same, the Lion of Destruction should be given HDE.

To be frank, I don't believe this qualifies. While in the Abyss of Craving, it would stand to reason that they have higher dimensional existence (by virtue of being in a higher dimensional construct), but when they are born into the main plane of existence the story is set, they no longer possess that characteristic. They are, by virtue of what is established, not operating in a higher dimension.

If we're just talking about the LOD while in the Abyss of Craving, they probably do qualify. But, with regard to little other context given, there's nothing I see that would suggest they maintain any qualities of HDE after being born through Luna.

There is always a possibility that context is merely missing, however, so I'm open to more relevant information being provided.

I apologise for my late reply to this. The past few days have been quite busy.
It's Ok. Thanks for evaluating
So, if I understand correctly:

• The Lion of Destruction exists initially in a higher dimensional plane (the Abyss of Craving), and cannot leave.
  • A plan is developed to connect Luna's womb to the Abyss, leading to Luna giving birth to a Lion of Destruction in the main plane the story is set.
  • This thread is contending that, because the physical existence of the Lion of Destruction remains the same, the Lion of Destruction should be given HDE.
Yeah this is 💯 correct.
To be frank, I don't believe this qualifies. While in the Abyss of Craving, it would stand to reason that they have higher dimensional existence (by virtue of being in a higher dimensional construct), but when they are born into the main plane of existence the story is set, they no longer possess that characteristic. They are, by virtue of what is established, not operating in a higher dimension.
But origin of that being remains the same as it wouldn't change even if the dimensionality changes. Thats why I am proposing HDE only for fundamental concepts. Also it's been constantly stated with just origin 5D plane gets destroyed Passively if Anos doesn't hold his existence power back.
If we're just talking about the LOD while in the Abyss of Craving, they probably do qualify. But, with regard to little other context given, there's nothing I see that would suggest they maintain any qualities of HDE after being born through Luna.
What Luna gave birth to was LOD itself but characters physical existence is nothing in Maou. It's just there to interact with the world.
There is always a possibility that context is merely missing, however, so I'm open to more relevant information being provided.
There are things like Characters from world can't go in and out of 5D plane to 6D plane but except chief gods who are already 5D as accepted. Anos can do that same thing and exists in Silver Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back