• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed) vs Queen Sectonia(Soul Of Sectonia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Due to the even tiers, i thought i'd try this match out. Hope it goes well.

(for the sake of fairness, i will not be voting)

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
FanofRPGs said:
How much FTL is Sectiona?
Current profile has her at FTL.

(Didn't say i wouldn't answer questions)
I know, but if she is only 1-10x FTL, then Boo might be able to win, if it is more then that would be a problem

I recall a calc on the Narutoforums that put Kirby and Meta Knight at roughly 6c. Since Queen Sectonia is scaled to Kirby, that would be her speed, which is FTL.

Still, FTL speed is a problem for Buu, who mainly can only compensate with his regenerative factor. He might try to come up with a few clever strategies with the numerous techniques at his disposal like he did with Vegito, but I don't think it'll be enough.

Unclechairman said:
I recall a calc on the Narutoforums that put Kirby and Meta Knight at roughly 6c. Since Queen Sectonia is scaled to Kirby, that would be her speed, which is FTL.
Still, FTL speed is a problem for Buu, who mainly can only compensate with his regenerative factor. He might try to come up with a few clever strategies with the numerous techniques at his disposal like he did with Vegito, but I don't think it'll be enough.
Boo is also very high large star level

Dragon Ball Z Kai is canon (It is used for DBZ flashbacks in Dragon Ball Super and Torishima pretty much said all filler in it is official IIRC), and in it he created a ball of energy with eons worth of planets being destroyed. Now assuming he destroyed a planet once a minute (which is lowballing it) in 1,000,000 years he would have destroyed 525949000000 planets. Now most planets are ice-giants (Or mini-neptunes) which require much more energy than Earth to destroy.

So we consider Kai canon? Did that flashback that showed Buu ravaging an entire galaxy exist in Kai? If so, he's 4-A and absolutely crushes Sectonia with little effort. You know, like an insect.

Yes, but FanofRPGs posted an interview which apparently confirms that any filler retained in Kai is part of the official canon. I wouldn't have trouble believing it; Toriyama has a rather lax policy regarding canon in Dragon Ball, for better or worse considering almost no one in the fanbase can agree on what is canon.

Uhm....uh.....well debate this any way y'all wish. Imma go watch the football game. Toriyama may be senile lol.

Yeah, if it's true, it's not a question of if Buu beats Sectionia, it's a question of how fast he does it.

Without it, Sectonia is faster, so she appears to be the winner.

Depends.

If the galaxy feat from Kai is taken into consideration (and a timeframe is given), then Buu roflstomps.

If not, Sectonia shouldn't have very much trouble blitzing him.

Wait how is Boohan not FTL? SSJ3 Goku is relativistic+ (Which is 335,308,315 mph) and SSJ Gotenks >= SSJ3 Goku. So SSJ3 Gotenks would be 2,682,466,520 mph (4x ftl) and normal Super Boo = SSJ3 Gotenks. Boohan >>>> Super Boo.

Buuhan really.

While she can hit him a lot, he's not going down. With speed that makes it so he ain't a statue, along with massive AOE and regen, he can outlast and one tag would spell trouble for her.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Depends.
If the galaxy feat from Kai is taken into consideration (and a timeframe is given), then Buu roflstomps.

If not, Sectonia shouldn't have very much trouble blitzing him.
The feat happened in DBZ Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back