• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sani
The most manliest flamingo.

Madara
hmmm.....

Battle of the most fabulous hair. Both at their strongest/current.

No Infinite Tsukuyomi or Shin: Juakai Koutan.

Genjutsu doesnt work except for Inzanami and Izagami.

Speed equalized so Madara doesn'tget blitzed.

Round 1: In character

Round 2: Bloodlusted

Who wins and why?

Madara wins if speed is equalized his Arsenal literally ***** on sunnys horribly

-illusions,teleportation,TSB,susanoo,gravity manipulation,limbo which he has no counter for etc.

Speed was the only reason sunny won over him in the first place..

sunny wins 80/100 times,

limbo is the only way for him to come close to sunny but with verse equal that will also be useless,

TSB vs golden hair, draw or will one of them win? i tend to give it to the golden hair because it didnt show a limit in what it can destroy,

and sunnys shield will easily reflect any conventional attack of madara, hell, it even redirected a attack from god, which than hit the moon and brough it down to earth, and than god ate the freaking moon, and sunny was able to redirect that attack...

TSB > Golden hair if there is no senjutsu energy for it.TSB has shown to possess every single element there is and to even exist outside reality so it is better

Limbo will bypass anything Sunny has got not to mention they can replicate anything Madara has and can't be seen or sensed.

How will sunny counter illusions?

If speed is equalized then Madara also outpaces him with precog.

Sunny has nothing on Madaras hax lol

Akuto Sai12 said:
TSB > Golden hair if there is no senjutsu energy for it.TSB has shown to possess every single element there is and to even exist outside reality so it is better
Limbo will bypass anything Sunny has got not to mention they can replicate anything Madara has and can't be seen or sensed.

How will sunny counter illusions?

If speed is equalized then Madara also outpaces him with precog.

Sunny has nothing on Madaras hax lol
what? what kind of wank is this?

If you outside all reality then you is omnilock because space, time, causality, probability, and anything else is just part of reality

I was talking about TSB not themselves learn to read instead of saying wank for drawings man and you still haven't refuted me

If you see something within your mind does that make real? Are your dreams real? Dude don't start labeling me shit for drawings you're sad

Heck I don't see a single note or whatsoever in this wiki that suggest TBS is outside reality, so your wanker level is up to way over 9000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back