• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gawain with Numeral of the Saint active vs Lucy's EoS. Both start at High 7-A but can access their 6-C attacks/powers

Speed equalized.

I was very tempted to title this thread Sunny D vs Horny Vibrator but I am an adult

Chadwai:

Melty Blood (literally):

Gawain saves a fair maiden (incon):

ANOTHER LUCY MATCH?! JESUS CHRIST! GIVE ME A BREAK!

I'll debate this later, but can I know what his AP with Excalibur Galatine is?

I'd need to check to get an exact measurement, but far above baseline at the very least with NotS active.

Both have about the same AP when at High 7-A.

Oh, you plan to have Lucy start off as High 7-A? You might want to specify in the OP that Lucy starts off at High 7-A but has access to her 6-C powers.

What calc does Saber (Gawain) scale off of to?

Gawain is three times the AP of someone who is far above 610 Megatons.

The exact scaling chain is:

Angra Mainyu's quake (610 Megatons) <(oneshot via evaporation)< Shirou's projected Excalibur << Fate Saber's Weakened Excalibur = UBW and Zero Saber's STR < Gawain's STR x 3 = NotS Active Gawain

Edit: added some context to how far Shirou's Excalibur is compared to Angra's Quake

The 6-C NPs comes from projected, weak af, ranked down Caliburn having the power to kill Herc x7 with what would have been its A+ function so A+ NPs should at minimum be able to do this as well. Even just multiplying the base 610 by 7, we still end up a hair under baseline 6-C for a lowball. Not sure if Numeral boosts just stats or the NP as well.

No. This was created before. And she has YET to receive the upgrade.

I need to get a calc accepted before it can be applied, though.

Back