• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy (Elfen Lied) vs. Shinji Ikari (7-0) (CONCLUDED)

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
EoS Lucy vs. Berserk EVA-01

Lucy starts off with her High 7-A powers, but has complete and free access to her 6-C powers.

Berserk EVA-01 will be used here (High 7-A).

They both start off 500m away from each other.

Speeds are equalized, and everything else will be covered by SBA.

Lucy (Elfen Lied): 7

Shinji Ikari: 0

Girl with invisible arms lol

Your vote has been counted.

I really really REALLY hate being that guy, but I don't get the joke. And is that a vote for her?

Welp, that was a bit quick.

Anyways, grace for the depressed pink-haired girl starts!

Migue79 said:
I really really REALLY hate being that guy, but I don't get the joke. And is that a vote for her?
Lucy is a girl who gets angry and hits thing with her mind limbs. What's on her head being insulted doesn't make this happen.

Josuke Higashikata (part 4) is a guy who gets angry and hits thing with his mind body. What's on his head being insulted does make this happen.

She also has parallels to all of the other Jojos. For example, she and Jotaro both stop bullets and mess with near their heart and their heart directly, respectively, part 8 Josuke has amnesia early on (only sort of in Lucy's case), and she and Jolyne are both girls who do sexual things from terrible series (that last one Lucy actually beats JoJo in, so I can't say that she doesn't beat them in anything).

AH! I'm so slow for not getting that. Whooooooooooops >_<

Lucy = JoJo confirmed??????

Also, you implying Elfen Lied and JoJo Part 6 were bad? I didn't think they were... Meh.

Ah.

Part 6 doesn't certainly compare to other parts like Part 2 & 3. But it's not bad by any means.

I kind of agree with the anime being bad tbh. Thank God the manga's the complete opposite. Manga FTW.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I've heard that part 6 is bad
Part 6 is totally not bad. I would call it ok, since it's totally above the likes of Parts 1 & 2, but can't compare to stuff like Parts 3 & 5.

Buttersamuri said:
Ohhhh.. this gives me a new character for my Sans Tournament.
If you're planning to use Lucy, use her 6C EoS key, as Sans haxstomps her previous ones.

Back