• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ditto vs. Lucy (Elfen Lied) (0-12) (CONCLUDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fail to see how experience alone can give you the edge against someone who is naturally more bloodlusted, smarter, and is better at using her powers than you

Reaper180498 said:
i fail to see how experience alone can give you the edge against someone who is naturally more bloodlusted, smarter, and is better at using her powers than you
Hmm... Now that I look at your argument from before, I have to disagree with your conclusion: "...OP brought to light i am inclined into saying that it is a high-difficulty victory for Lucy". It's not consistent with the reasoning I and even you provided.

Nuking your opponent early on during a fight with your opponent not knowing how exactly to respond to it doesn't take high-difficulty. Besides, we agreed that his only true edge won't be giving him much of an advantage, and we discussed the other advantages Lucy has over Ditto (intelligence, better mentality, and knowledge on Ditto's inherited weaknesses). So, really, it shouldn't be high-difficulty. It should be mid-difficulty win for Lucy.

8-5. I guess grace period begins.

If the win difference goes below 3 again, does grace period get nullified?

I

Well I mean the point of "Ditto isn't bloodlusted or as experienced with her powers as she is" I guess sort of seals the deal for me

Lucy FRA

Woah. What a comeback. These are the results so far:

Ditto (Pokémon) - 8 - Jasonsith, StrymULTRA, Jackythejack, Ionliosite, Starter Pack, TheMonsterOfTheAbyss, GojiBoyForever, Psychomaster35

Lucy (Elfen Lied) - 9 - Reaper180498, Bruce U126, EmperorDoom25, Dzhindzholia, ThePixelKirby, Dejin101. GOt that boi, CaptainNutpunch, Mr. Bambu

Thunder thunder thunder - 0

This feels like it'll drag on. When should inconclusive be called?

Typically when both sides have the same number of votes and don't seem to be going anywhere

Huh. So this situation meets one of those 2 requirements. So, whenever votes become equal, I can call Inconclusive?

You should probably wait til it slows down for a bit, but yeah basically

GojiBoyForever said:
This is going to end up like the Boros and Garou match isn't it
It's kind of looking like that already LMFAO

Jasonsith said:
Ditto (in EoS Lucy) and EoS Lucy stab at each other
Ditto reverts to 8-A as Ditto and Lucy reverts to 9-A as a puddle of blood with a head.

Ditto wins by "better durability and stamina"
these are the arguments for Ditto and they doesn't make sense

Ditto doesn't have better stamina than Lucy, in fact she has more stamina

Ditto's base form having higher durability doesn't matter because the battle will be over before that comes in to play and Lucy can bypass durability anyway

also, this argument relies on the fact that Ditto and Lucy would deal the same DPS to each other, but this is not true, as Lucy would be able to cause Ditto much more damage in a shorter timeframe because of her skill of hrr powers and the knowlage on how to exploit her own weaknesses

Also also, Ditto doesn't actually fight invisible opponents that much, if at all, since turning invisible in not a combact trategy ghost type pokemons exploit.

Anyway, voting Lucy via knowlage of how to exploit her own weaknesses, greater control over her own powers, higher stamina and better combact mentality,

And add the fact that Ditto with Lucy's powers will just be another (powerful) Diclonius for Lucy to slaughter. Lucy's better mentality and skill would give her the win more times than not.

@Overlord775 your vote is counted

Ditto (Pokémon) - 8 - Jasonsith, StrymULTRA, Jackythejack, Ionliosite, Starter Pack, TheMonsterOfTheAbyss, GojiBoyForever, Psychomaster35

Lucy (Elfen Lied) - 10 - Reaper180498, Bruce U126, EmperorDoom25, Dzhindzholia, ThePixelKirby, Dejin101. GOt that boi, CaptainNutpunch, Mr. Bambu, Overlord775

Also, might want to tidy up your typos: they're distracting (no offense).

Considering how the Ditto votes where based on very bad arguments, i think they should be removed untill someone can give actual proof of how Ditto could win

Overlord775 said:
Considering how the Ditto votes where based on very bad arguments, i think they should be removed untill someone can give actual proof of how Ditto could wi
I don't think it is that they're bad. It's just the first few win conditions were using assumptions that contradicted the parameters I set (i.e. High 7-A Lucy doesn't melt. That's 6-C Lucy). So, those reasons are invalid.

The second argument was that Ditto has had more experience with invisibility and intangibility. But... Jasonsith never specified how that would give Ditto the victory more often than not. So, that argument's incomplete.

That means... Oh, shit. I think we really need to remove the votes for Ditto: there's no complete argument for Ditto winning more times than not. We should consult Mr. Bambu or an admin about this first, because I don't want my first Versus Thread to derail or any of that nature just because of a **** up.

After consulting with a mod for advice and me re-examining the thread and all arguments, I used my sense of judgement and concluded that all votes for Ditto (including FRAs) must be removed: all of the arguments stated by Ditto's side have been debunked by Lucy's side, with no new arguments coming to light from their side, and Lucy's side having a more constructive argument in her favor.

Therefore, the true score of this VS Thread is:

Ditto (Pokémon) - 0

Lucy (Elfen Lied) - 10 - Reaper180498, Bruce U126, EmperorDoom25, Dzhindzholia, ThePixelKirby, Dejin101. GOt that boi, CaptainNutpunch, Mr. Bambu, Overlord775

Grace period starts now. The Ditto side has 24 hours to come up with a valid justification for Ditto beating Lucy more times than not. Only then will your votes become re-validated. Good luck.

GojiBoyForever said:
Ok Lucy FRA then. Although I do think you should have gave him a link to the thread so he could evaluate it.
He saw it. He even voted here xD

Anyways, your vote has been counted.

This is getting overkill

GojiBoyForever said:
Idk it didn't seem he thought the votes were invalid.
Well, I did seek advice from him in his wall in case of a scenario like this would happen. Me deciding to invalidate was up to my judgement after Overlord775 brought up his points and I brought up my points.

I contacted an admin to look into this matter just in case my sense of judgement fails me, though. So, yeah.

Huh. I wasn't clear in my initial message. Lemme change that right now.

Edit: there, that should make thing a little more clear.

Grace period has been up 3 hours ago.

This thread has now been concluded.

I will now add this to their profiles (assuming they're not locked).

Thank you all for participating in my first VS Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back