• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon@ Honestly, I don't see how any of what you mentioned is relevant to fight.

As Mighe said, it depends of whether or not Lucy overwhelms Samus with island sized vectors.

I go inconclusive for Mighe's reasons

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Samus can multiply her AP and Durability by 5 with rage power. And actually, Mother Brain does have all of MB's abilities including Telepathy and Telekinesis. And she does have Technology manipulations, and Samus and stuff like biology manipulation and technology manipulation kind of require being able to effect Samus' mind; given that her mind is interconnected so her suit.
What does any of that have to do with Mother Brain having Similar powers to Lucy? Their powers couldn't be any more different.

Lucy's main attacks are invisible tentacles, but those aren't really anything new to what Samus dealt with. Stuff like telekinesis is also the same as what Mother Brain has, save Mother Brain's version is stronger.

Wait so are Lucy's invisible

tentacles

dura-negging or something? It kinda sounds like the implication is that they aren't just, well invisble hitters with bigger range.

Oh, then I'm gonna say Lucy probably wins. That range advatage and dura neg makes this pretty hard for Samus to win out in the open.

SomebodyData said:
Oh, then I'm gonna say Lucy probably wins. That range advatage and dura neg makes this pretty hard for Samus to win out in the open.
The problem with that is Lucy might not start with them that big.

Oh if she doesn't:

Given Samus probably has more experience with her own dura negging weapon + precog, she can probably outdodge Lucy long enough to get her in her aoe.

Don't forget that Lucy likes to play her ranged game and how far they start initially.

Anyway, I already debated this over PMs on Discord with Migue79. We came to the agreement that it's more so an Incon due to how unpredictable Lucy is at this point in time. If she goes big, she wins. If she doesn't she loses.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Lucy probably rips up Samus with her vectors, i can't see how Samus would be able to see her vectors anyway.

Lucy FRA
She can see the Vectors with her Visors that let her see Invisible and Intangible things.

I'll add this to their profiles 1 hour from the time of this post.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL FROM THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD!

Match has been added and requested to be added. This thread may be closed at anybody's leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back