• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 1:speed isn't equal
Round 2:speed is equal
Sukuna take final form(full power)
Raiden allowed to enable ripper mode
Kill the opponent as a victory condition

Last edited:
The location is Shibuya, both parties are 10 meters away from each other

Shibuya-Anime.png

Reiden4render.png

Raiden:r1:/r2:
2-A74592-A-83-B6-46-F8-BC83-3-FCA3-FA8-B8-F5.png

Sukuna:r1:/r2:

Last edited:
Round 1 is a stomp since Base Raiden is x6.05 faster than Sukuna meaning Raiden can just blitz and chop Sukuna into pieces in Blade Mode
Speed equalization in round 2 doesn't really change much because Raiden can tank all of Sukuna's attacks since Raiden scales to 65.875 Megatons while the Fire Arrow, which is Sukuna's strongest attack, is 2.07 Megatons so Raiden would just ram through Dismantle and bisect Sukuna with the x10 speed amp from Ripper Mode + Blade Mode

slice-chef-chris-cho.gif

Sukuna: blah blah blah blah power power power power massacre massacre massacre massacre Yuji's such a punk ass bitch I killed your malewife now quit coping and saying he's gonna come back Gege's running out of characters to put against me so you'd best start doing some push-ups dawg- dies
What Raiden did to Sukuna in between the first and second syllables of his first "blah":

Last edited:
I think the only way Sukuna can hurt Raiden is by using Space Slash, which ignores durability. However, according to the setting mentioned in the Manga, Sukuna will probably be cut into pieces by Raiden before using the attack.

Still dont aswner my question and like i say

here with Inside, I mean if the domain would do a cut inside Raiden's organic brain
Raiden's head has the feat of withstanding the blast of MG Excelsus and the attack of Senator Armstrong, I don't think the slash could penetrate the organic brain inside of him

Back