• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suicidal Immortal fights a monkey (The Sentry Vs DBS Goku)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

• Merged Sentry is used and Goku's last key is used - Perfected UI
  • Speed equal only cause I don't know how fast marvel characters are honestly

I wanna die:
Let's fight:
Captain Atom solos both:

4-B vs 2-C???
Goku is not 2-C, he's at least Half 2-C upscaling from the Gods of Destruction where a fight between two can destroy two universes. Despite being at a major AP disadvantage, Sentry still has a multitude of hax he can use against Goku not to mention Goku can only maintain the form for at least a minute before his body collapses from the immense strain caused by the technique

What tier is being used for each of them?

So Goku disintegrates Sentry via a stare. (No seriously (2:56))

But idk if he can put Sentry down though. In fact, I'm 99% sure Sentry just haxes Goku to death eventually.

Who's faster here anyway? Speed unequal could be better If Goku is faster

Last edited:
Yeah, marvel speed values are lower I think. They scale to crossing the universe in a few seconds or so, but don't have a concrete number.

So Goku disintegrates Sentry via a stare. (No seriously (2:56))

But idk if he can put Sentry down though. In fact, I'm 99% sure Sentry just haxes Goku to death eventually.

Who's faster here anyway? Speed unequal could be better If Goku is faster
I don’t think Goku can put Sentry down as he’s capable of resurrecting himself and can regenerate from something as small as a Single atom. So I think this match is a stomp as Goku has no reliable wincons

Yeah, marvel speed values are lower I think. They scale to crossing the universe in a few seconds or so, but don't have a concrete number.
Assuming our 93 billion light years observable universe and since you said in a few seconds (thus 3s).

8.7985E+23km / 3s= 2.93283333E23 km/s = 978287896088433200c ... so still vastly slower than Goku.

I don’t think Goku can put Sentry down as he’s capable of resurrecting himself and can regenerate from something as small as a Single atom. So I think this match is a stomp as Goku has no reliable wincons
It is Low 2-C AP vs 4-B, the different in power is aso great that AP alone will completely erase everything even atom with energy blast

Assuming our 93 billion light years observable universe and since you said in a few seconds (thus 3s).

8.7985E+23km / 3s= 2.93283333E23 km/s = 978287896088433200c ... so still vastly slower than Goku.
Hm, the lowest value for the universe we have so far is 1 trillion light years. Tho most of the time they call it infinite

Hm, the lowest value for the universe we have so far is 1 trillion light years. Tho most of the time they call it infinite
Meh, still bellow Goku if its 1 trillion as it would be 10519166129255991000c. Septillion starts from 24 zeroes.

But Sentry should make with the hax if he can survive the AP diff

If the AP gap is big enough to bypass Sentry's Regen, then he gets insta vaped by anything Goku does

What does Sentry usually start off with?

Nah, high Regen can't be bypassed by ap last I checked.

As for sentry... this version has passive reality warping - low level. As for combat, he usually starts with energy attacks and physicals.

If he uses physicals and blasts he's got little to no hope of hitting Ultra Instinct Goku with speed equal, BUT he eventually stomps since I'm sure he has a plethora of hax to deal with him (because that's the way Sentry works apparently) while Goku cannot do anything to him to put him down. Plus his UI runs out really quickly. He legit has no wincon.

Sentry stomps

Goku blows up Sentry, Sentry comes back and proceeds to hax Goku to oblivion

Seems clear cut, though isn’t Goku’s Sealing technically an option?

Higher AP and dura
Analytical predictions
Bfr and dimensional travel and teleportation
Sealing
Paralysis inducement
Instinctive reactions
Etc

Doesn't seem like a stomp to me. Both got wincons.

Higher ap and dura can't bypass regen
Analytical predictions can't bypass regen
Goku is not BFRing Sentry under any circumstance
Sealing needs prep time
Instinctive reactions can't bypass regen
Paralysis inducement is not forever and can't bypass regen

for canon DB, Sentry vs Fusion Zamasu (Chou) would probably be a better match and only due to Zamasu's regen

Regen yes, but the others... Doesn't matter if it can't bypass regen. It can avoid most of Sentry's attacks, which can be seen. Unless he goes for matter hax straight away, which is unlikely in this case.

Higher ap and dura can't bypass regen
Analytical predictions can't bypass regen
Goku is not BFRing Sentry under any circumstance
Sealing needs prep time
Instinctive reactions can't bypass regen
Paralysis inducement is not forever and can't bypass regen
Actually, Gokus ap here is infinitely above Sentries, so the regen would get negged.

Actually, Gokus ap here is infinitely above Sentries, so the regen would get negged.
true, but sentry has survived and came back from existential erasure and complete disintegration, which is pretty insane.

goku doenst have the hax to completely end the fight thus stalemate imo

true, but sentry has survived and came back from existential erasure and complete disintegration, which is pretty insane.

How is Goku getting a stalemate here? He’s vulnerable to Sentry’s hax abilities

His regen is only high. High can be negged by ap difference of infinity.

Nah she didn't. She explained in the next issue that she won't erase anyone from time.

In this key, if his mind wavers - e.g. his confidence falling apart - his RW, mind hax and illusion creation - with mix of fear hax - becomes passive. But I am using him at his peak - aka confiden- so no passives for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back