• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Subaru Natsuki vs Rick Sanchez

Phoenks

FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
ye ye ye I know Rick is going to get upgraded soon but I don't think that changes anything about this matchup.

This is Subaru as of Arc 7. He has Beatrice by his side. His checkpoint is placed just a few minutes back in time from when their battle begins.

This is Rick Post-Phoenix Project. He has no prep time and his non-standard tech is not allowed

Speed is equalized. Both are very eager to kill the other.

Rick Sanchez:

Subaru Natsuki:

Inconclusive:

So thus begins the tedious loops of death for both combatants!

Last edited:
Passive Self-Resurrection via Cloning (Upon death, Rick will be cloned in an alternative universe, being naked in the basement of his house from that reality, he can return to his universe with the help/technology from the Rick of that universe. Should that fail, Rick can kill himself and repeat the process in a new alternative universe until getting what he needs[12]),

it would definitely be one sided from this alone. combined with rick's supergenius intelligence, he would simply create a new device that would counter subaru that would take him less an hour to make and come back to where subaru is currently at and perma incap him with the devices he just created.

Last edited:
will rick remember events after subaru time rewinds?? Also, optional tech is restricted. limiting him to just his base here.

will rick remember events after subaru time rewinds?? Also, optional tech is restricted. limiting him to just his base here.
Acausality (Type 1. Had troubles with snakes coming from many points in time to attack him & his family, dealing with it by time travelling and causing the snakes to have never come to attack them, making the snakes who were doing so disappear in the present while the memories, actions & wounds he and his family had were still present. Can also interact fine with versions of himself from other points in time[1])

yes, even when you restrict his optional equipment, if he dies once he could simply come back with tech that he could create in under several minutes and simply perma incap subaru.

I don't know if his acausality would cover that? I don't really get that explanation. Is he just not affected in the present by things in the past or what?

Subaru's ability is universal from what i understand. Either time as a whole is rewound back to a specific point or his consciousness/soul is sent to a parallel version of him.

Also if I restrict technology in general doesn't that restrict his ability to come back with tech as well?

I don't know if his acausality would cover that? I don't really get that explanation. Is he just not affected in the present by things in the past or what?
Acausality type 1 means that he isnt affected by changes in the past, so, stuff like time rewind wont make Rick forget what happend

Isn't it equally likely that Subaru could incap Rick using Beatrice?

Isn't it equally likely that Subaru could incap Rick using Beatrice?
nah. look at what you wrote at the start.
ye ye ye I know Rick is going to get upgraded soon but I don't think that changes anything about this matchup.

This is Subaru as of Arc 7. He has Beatrice by his side. His checkpoint is placed just a few minutes back in time from when their battle begins.

This is Rick Post-Phoenix Project. He has no prep time and his non-standard tech is not allowed

Speed is equalized. Both are very eager to kill the other.

Rick Sanchez:

Subaru Natsuki:

Inconclusive:

So thus begins the tedious loops of death for both combatants!

Back