• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

I just wish Ragna and Dante didn't have such a massive power gap. Even with the incoming downgrades, I highly doubt Dante can beat him. Didn't really seem to stop Cartoon Fight Club and the entire comment section of Dante vs Ragna OMM from being a bunch of whinerbabies though .

I once saw a SpongeBob vs. Dora the Explorer death battle. My main question is how the hell can Dora even fight? could it be through fourth wall awareness?

"Boots and I need your help, we're getting our asses kicked by a kitchen sponge. Do YOU know the directions to the local Wal-Mart? We really could use their guns!"

^That made my day.

That same friend is also the biggest Naruto wanker ever.

Just to expose him, I asked:

"Naruto vs the Marvel-verse. Who wins?"

And he's like:

"The Marvel Universe... would lose. Naruto in his other form can't die."

Wrong.
This sums me up perfectly.

I need to teach my friend some stuff.

dora has some good feats mind you, but nwhere near enough to beat spongebob (she can summon dragons the size of vulcanos for exemple)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
dora has some good feats mind you, but nwhere near enough to beat spongebob (she can summon dragons the size of vulcanos for exemple)
I'd actually be interested in hearing about this. Are they on a blog post or the like? If only for the novelty, it'd be neat, even if it ends up that we can't give her a profile here.

Insecurity97 said:
Derpy Hooves vs. Ed (from Ed, Edd n Eddy)..... I don't even think Derpy has any feats
Uhhhh.... Well, both have profiles.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ed_(Ed,_Edd_and_Eddy)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Derpy_Hooves

And Derpy ARGUABLY doesn't have feats... but she does scale to feats background ponies have performed or been involved in.

And yes, Ed has Regenerationn. Mid-Low Regenerationn.

Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars, such as severe burns or deep injuries. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating damage that would normally leave large dents and openings.

Ed is 9-A to 8-C. Derpy is At Least 6-C.

So the match probably goes lik this: Ed smacks her with a tree every which way.... And after a few seconds, Derpy whines at him "What are you doing? Stop iiiiit!", & makes a flimsy, half-aimed shove to push him away, the force of which explodes Ed into fine debris.

Because even the weakest 6-C is still roughly 2,201,907,708 times stronger than the strongest 8-C. She's a literally over a billion times stronger than him.

I do agree it isn't that great a match-up, though, of course. But I'd assume my reasons for believing so are different. Sorry about all the words, all.

Still, by the fact that i dont actually know well dr faith abilities, for u guys who will take the win?

...if the death battlers reserach well?

Dannysayan said:
Still, by the fact that i dont actually know well dr faith abilities, for u guys who will take the win?
...if the death battlers reserach well?
they don't research well ,remember CONCRETE PILARS ?

After this upgrade I am doing in Scooby Doo verse, pretty sure that every single match with the scooby doo crew will look stupid no matter what.

CursedGentleman said:
After this upgrade I am doing in Scooby Doo verse, pretty sure that every single match with the scooby doo crew will look stupid no matter what.
I want 2-C Scooby back :(

Back