• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

Screenshot_20210606-183103.png
Not wrong about gravity affecting all dimensions tbf

It's funny how this wiki used to laugh at ZGT but now upgraded Nasuverse to almost where he put it.
Yeah. ZGT loves Tsukihime's Arceuid and will do anything to wank her above everyone in fate. He also had multiple threads about why she stalemates Ushiromiya Battler.

Last edited:
Oh, I have another bad argument.

"Saitama is stronger than Buu Saga Goku because Boros' forms were based off Super Saiyan forms".
You're joking, right? Nobody makes that argument, right? Sun...great powerful sun, please blow up faster so we can all die.

was debating a girl on discord and, she couldn't accept that she's wrong and after i told her how powerscaling is not entirely subjective she started to think i hate women

other person started to send stan lee quotes

**** my life

was debating a girl on discord and, she couldn't accept that she's wrong and after i told her how powerscaling is not entirely subjective she started to think i hate women

other person started to send stan lee quotes

**** my life
Ok lmao I have met a girl that does the exactly same thing to me,she sent me a vid about Stan Lee that talked about "who would win in a fight" and said shut the **** up powerscaling is funny joke

Ok lmao I have met a girl that does the exactly same thing to me,she sent me a vid about Stan Lee that talked about "who would win in a fight" and said shut the **** up powerscaling is funny joke
I'm afraid of the possibility that we are debating the same girl

I'm afraid of the possibility that we are debating the same girl
Idk but many girls have this same idea lol,I have seen a TikTok video about Levi vs Mikey and all girls in the comment section said that vsdebating is trash because their husbandos need to fight

Idk but many girls have this same idea lol,I have seen a TikTok video about Levi vs Mikey and all girls in the comment section said that vsdebating is trash because their husbandos need to fight
That’s so cringe

Reactions: Sus
yeah people, not only girls, hate on vs debating for the worst reasons

once debated a mf who think all characters are equal and the factor that matters is hax

once also debated someone who thinks there's nothing beyond infinity and that strength caps at H3A, anything beyond that is apparently bullshit made by this wiki to look like it knows what it talks about, he mocked me instead of listening to me so i blocked him, never debating random people again

Superboy Prime is Outversal cause he threatened to beat up the Writers in the real world

People still say shit about fiction affecting the real world...?
I had an argument weeks ago about some guy’s seriously calling Mr. Mpztlpdddhtsx Outversal because he 4th wall broke and had a conversation with the editor

Back