• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

Some people SSJRyu1 like to argue that Jump Force characters are High 1-A for transcending all of Jump, including verses like Saint Seiya, JoJo's, and Medaka Box, and apparently all of Marvel as well???
Apperantly at some point Jump and Marvel had some sort of collaboration or something? IDK, it's the only guess I could think of to claim Marvel and other Jump verses exist in the same cosmology

The arguments death battle gave was that

1 - Toph can feel the earth even if it isn't connected to the ground (As if that's gonna change anything)

2 - They also said that because of her seismic sense she'd be able to sense gaara's massively hypersonic attacks even though their in the air (bruh)

3 -Toph will apparently be able to control KAGE GAARA'S sand (lol)

4 - Also they said that gaara will have stamina issues against toph (lol)

5 - Also in the actual animation fight thingy they do for every battles they make, Toph survive sand coffin and sand burial (yikes)
The legit worst death battle to date as even the points were feeble.
Can't wait to see frozone beating silver surfer on the next episode of death battle
Wtf.
Saitama oneshots and blitzes Goku.
thats all
I hear this daily.
Holy shit I just remembered something, Speaking of tiktok scaling, there's this one guy (I can find the tiktok later Ion have it on me right now) but this guy says that tanjiro is universal cause akaza stated infinity fortress was in another dimension and tanjiro scales to akaza and then says that rengou and akaza are FTL cause we can't see them move when they were fighting (BTW I know about this cause someone sent me this on a debate about naruto vs tanjiro (not on this wiki but on discord) and they used that tiktok to say that tanjiro beats naruto)
I've seen 4D rengoku and akaza.
Apperantly at some point Jump and Marvel had some sort of collaboration or something? IDK, it's the only guess I could think of to claim Marvel and other Jump verses exist in the same cosmology
I've read Attack on titans + marvel comic book crossover.

idk how to post images from the phone but i have some screenshots of someone scaling eren to 2A

imagine a wiki where we index characters by their closeness to the real world and how much they can interact with it. everything is digitally equalized so no "characters are written in books so they are in real life cause paint is real"
Like bottom tiers would be letter characters like the cthulhu mythos cause they are 2D letters, nothing more nothing less. Images would be the next tier, 3-D looking characters and characters with 3D models would be higher and more.
God tiers would be people like Monika or The Annoying Dog as they literally manipulate their game's code and movement of it and thus are the closest to interacting with our world as they interact with something beyond the fiction of their own game.
Now how do we measure who's stronger between characters of the same tier? Popularity! The more famous a character is, the more people know and like him, the more influence they have over irl.

The legit worst death battle to date as even the points were feeble.

Wtf.

I hear this daily.

I've seen 4D rengoku and akaza.

I've read Attack on titans + marvel comic book crossover.
Goku vs Superman was the worst one by a large margin

Pretty sure most Titans in the MonsterVerse could defeat a majority of AoT with just a sneeze, whoever came up with BS needs some assistance
Idk about some of the guys with crazy regen but the only guy they can beat out of the titans is 1976 Kong and titanus doug. That's literally it lmao

If crossover is a thing, we would have Large Star level Mikasa and Low complex multiverse level Blake

okay so i really need to know how tf i can link pictures from the phone

because i have screenshots of the stupidest guy out there

okay so i really need to know how tf i can link pictures from the phone

because i have screenshots of the stupidest guy out there
You are using a smart phone right?
Just copy the url and paste it here.
While it is super tedious doing math equations on a smart phone, it is relatively easy to copy and paste links.

If you mean uploading pictures from a phone onto the Internet, ... just do it like you do so from the computer. Just to remember how to screen capture with a mobile phone and where such file is saved at.

You are using a smart phone right?
Just copy the url and paste it here.
While it is super tedious doing math equations on a smart phone, it is relatively easy to copy and paste links.

If you mean uploading pictures from a phone onto the Internet, ... just do it like you do so from the computer. Just to remember how to screen capture with a mobile phone and where such file is saved at.
how do i copy it's link? (from my phone)
i never been on a forum where u need to do that honestly

let's not forget the alien X wank
a character appearing in one scene saying there's 26 dimensions (when ben 10 verse clearly treat dimensions as parallel universes) is taken as an evidence of 1B alien X
But didint Ben 10 Cosmology has 26 Dimension?

Back