• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

Tier 0 Xeno Goku...some L actually thought that being stronger than High 1A characters was enough to be Tier 0. The same L also thought that transcending space and time was 1A.

Reactions: Sus
Tier 0 Xeno Goku...some L actually thought that being stronger than High 1A characters was enough to be Tier 0. The same L also thought that transcending space and time was 1A.
Yeah i also see Comp Goku is many many Times above baseline Tier 0 argument Lmao🤠🤠

Reactions: Sus
Also I saw a thread where people were giving scans and were asking for the other end to give scans but they just said "nahhhhh my character wins he's faster and yeah" with no proof. Thank god it got closed, it was 10 pages long.

i stopped debating randoms after the many tries with OPM fans

oh also rina from digimon > comp goku

i once discussed with a person who thinks all characters have the same speed and strength

So I got into some argument with this guy on YouTube he kept saying Anos solos like a bunch of verses, and I asked him why and he said “venezuda can cut through anything” so I tried to explain to him that this is a no limits fallacy and then MANS SAID ANOS’S SWORD CAN CUT FALLACIES LIKE DEBATE FALLACIES so NLF doesn’t apply to it 💀💀

I was like bru

So I got into some argument with this guy on YouTube he kept saying Anos solos like a bunch of verses, and I asked him why and he said “venezuda can cut through anything” so I tried to explain to him that this is a no limits fallacy and then MANS SAID ANOS’S SWORD CAN CUT FALLACIES LIKE DEBATE FALLACIES so NLF doesn’t apply to it 💀💀

I was like bru
pardon the ****

well this isn't necessarily stupid but

i was in a debate about digimon, i tried to explain how we shouldn't assume shoutmon is omnipotent and the strongest in the verse because he fused with billions of characters, because it's a fallacy itself to assume he fused with all

the same character fans always use the argument "shoutmon probably fused with [insert character]" to prove he is the strongest, which assumes so many things

I was like bru
😬

I was like bru
LMAOOOOOO

Some guy basically said that TOAA was a true omnipotent, then called me a dumbfuck after I debunked him and said that it was just fictional omnipotence. Man got debunked by almost 10 people and didn’t stop

If crossover is a thing, we would have Large Star level Mikasa and Low complex multiverse level Blake
Hey, I wonder who brings that up all the time...I bet he's really smart, and probably pretty handsome.

And how dare you downplay crossover Mikasa, she gets Low 1-C easy when we throw all respect for our rules out

But for the worst arguement I've seen? "Player actions can't be treated as canon"

In some places that seems reasonable, like you probably shouldn't scale characters to stuff like engine exploits and glitches, but the guy I was talking to insisted that if the player makes the choice, we have no confirmation that action would happen, so we have to assume it didn't.

For characters like JRPG heroes, he wouldn't accept scaling from any gameplay battles, attack animations, and even argued that we can't confirm certain abilities are canon because "the character could have beaten the whole game without them, so they might not actually have that ability."

I was like bru
Bruh why do I feel like I have seen a similar discussion like this on YT. Mercurius is back at it again

I was like bru
On the contrary,I have seen a guy on ytb who said that Goku can overpower Anos with Ki

well this isn't necessarily stupid but

i was in a debate about digimon, i tried to explain how we shouldn't assume shoutmon is omnipotent and the strongest in the verse because he fused with billions of characters, because it's a fallacy itself to assume he fused with all

the same character fans always use the argument "shoutmon probably fused with [insert character]" to prove he is the strongest, which assumes so many things
Marcus ***** on ShoutmonX7SuperiorMode

I have seen somebody from a vsdebate group on FB claim that the Choushin aren't immortal, which is very dumb since he used scan that was taken out of context.

I have seen somebody from a vsdebate group on FB claim that the Choushin aren't immortal, which is very dumb since he used scan that was taken out of context.
Lmao, I literally beat someone in a debate on why Reinhard solos fiction. All I said was that he was irl, not sure how I won it.

I was like bru
Lmao,but its true anos can solo many verse

Back