• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

and debated someone else who unironically thinks Saitama one shots STTGL, and when i debunked him he started to insult me

i debated someone and told him that countless characters are on a troll level beyond Saitama and gave examples, also kept giving characters stronger and ALSO kept giving arguments on why they beat him
he simply replied "Saitama is parody and is meant to make fun of these" i obviously stated that even SpongeBob does this, he basically kept repeating his arguments

let me note that he said I'm lifeless after i completely debunked his arguments
he also used like 16777216 fallacies in a single message
yeah that's the other side of it, they can't follow through on their own logic. If you show them it's flawed, they'll double down and triple down. At that point, they don't have a reason, they may as well just say "Saitama is the strongest cause I said so"

oh god i once debated a girl on Instagram

SHE SENT MEMES AS SCANS

Saitama fans never actually debated nor power scaled

doubt they watched any anime other than OPM
and debated someone else who unironically thinks Saitama one shots STTGL, and when i debunked him he started to insult me
yeah that's the other side of it, they can't follow through on their own logic. If you show them it's flawed, they'll double down and triple down. At that point, they don't have a reason, they may as well just say "Saitama is the strongest cause I said so"
Reminds of when some OPM fans and even a few naive normies believed (some still do) the "author" statement of Saitama being able to one punch half the universe away and his "feats" from the OPM Vs GoD manga to be canon...

One that I’ll always remember was in the early comments of Death Battle’s Deadpool vs Deathstroke. Someone said something like “the fight was unfair, cause Deadpool had access to his theme song.” I thought he was joking, until I read the replies. The dude had gotten into an extended argument about how 4th wall breaking was too OP, and was claiming that if a character was aware they were fictional they could never lose and shouldn’t be used in vs debates.

One that I’ll always remember was in the early comments of Death Battle’s Deadpool vs Deathstroke. Someone said something like “the fight was unfair, cause Deadpool had access to his theme song.” I thought he was joking, until I read the replies. The dude had gotten into an extended argument about how 4th wall breaking was too OP, and was claiming that if a character was aware they were fictional they could never lose and shouldn’t be used in vs debates.
lmao 4th wall awareness is so shit it doesn't grant anything

this is not really an argument, but when i read some descriptions in super power wiki i cringe so hard

example : complete arsenal

what's the arguments? never watched death crap
The arguments death battle gave was that

1 - Toph can feel the earth even if it isn't connected to the ground (As if that's gonna change anything)

2 - They also said that because of her seismic sense she'd be able to sense gaara's massively hypersonic attacks even though their in the air (bruh)

3 -Toph will apparently be able to control KAGE GAARA'S sand (lol)

4 - Also they said that gaara will have stamina issues against toph (lol)

5 - Also in the actual animation fight thingy they do for every battles they make, Toph survive sand coffin and sand burial (yikes)

how do they scale him to that
Well IIRC Unicron is 1-B for being described as transcending 28-dimensional space constructs from a Q&A.
Convoy defeated Unicron.

The arguments death battle gave was that

1 - Toph can feel the earth even if it isn't connected to the ground (As if that's gonna change anything)

2 - They also said that because of her seismic sense she'd be able to sense gaara's massively hypersonic attacks even though their in the air (bruh)

3 -Toph will apparently be able to control KAGE GAARA'S sand (lol)

4 - Also they said that gaara will have stamina issues against toph (lol)

5 - Also in the actual animation fight thingy they do for every battles they make, Toph survive sand coffin and sand burial (yikes)
Gaara vs Toph beats the dead horses so hard it undermines the legit Aang vs Edward Elric

Oh and also, right after when they had toph survive sand coffin and burial, she said "Jeez I almost felt that" or something along those lines

Oh and also, right after when they had toph survive sand coffin and burial, she said "Jeez I almost felt that" or something along those lines
I'm convinced that whole fight.

Is the reason Avatar fans believe they stood a chance against the MHA verse.

damn that's worse than TikTok scaling
Holy shit I just remembered something, Speaking of tiktok scaling, there's this one guy (I can find the tiktok later Ion have it on me right now) but this guy says that tanjiro is universal cause akaza stated infinity fortress was in another dimension and tanjiro scales to akaza and then says that rengou and akaza are FTL cause we can't see them move when they were fighting (BTW I know about this cause someone sent me this on a debate about naruto vs tanjiro (not on this wiki but on discord) and they used that tiktok to say that tanjiro beats naruto)

Holy shit I just remembered something, Speaking of tiktok scaling, there's this one guy (I can find the tiktok later Ion have it on me right now) but this guy says that tanjiro is universal cause akaza stated infinity fortress was in another dimension and tanjiro scales to akaza and then says that rengou and akaza are FTL cause we can't see them move when they were fighting (BTW I know about this cause someone sent me this on a debate about naruto vs tanjiro (not on this wiki but on discord) and they used that tiktok to say that tanjiro beats naruto)
Nvm I can't find it later, It was sent to me on a discord server and I got banned from that server

💀
TikTok is like the worst ever
Lucifer and toaa and the presence beating Feathrine
Issei, rimuru, anos and goku are boundless
beyonder is boundless
nnt verse is Outerverse because they're sins and the sins are concepts
Naruto verse capping at Multiversal
along other shit like anos beats anti spiral

Some people SSJRyu1 like to argue that Jump Force characters are High 1-A for transcending all of Jump, including verses like Saint Seiya, JoJo's, and Medaka Box, and apparently all of Marvel as well???

Back