• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Western Verse (excluding Marvel, DC, and Image)

Cthulhu from cthulhu saves the world may be 1A, so there's that.

Is the Cthulhu Mythos the most powerful verse that is on this wiki? Is it the most powerful verse to your guy's knowledge in general?

Lovecraft has the strongest 1-A, a high 1-A, and a 0, so it's effectively so. Keep in mind that Lovecraft's stories weren't about these beings fighting and shit, their power being this high doesn't impede in the storytelling. Though there was a DC comics thing called milk wars that would totally break our tiering system, and taken at face value get to like tier -3, so there's that.

Yeah I've read my share of the Cthulhu Mythos and Dream Quest of Unknown Kaddath is my favourite, but what is this milk wars thing?

Christ, this is so old I wasn't even close to being staff when I made this...

Heck, pretty sure Matt and Azzy weren't at their current positions either.

Lol. Warhammer would definitely take top spot now (excluding the verses I crossed off over two years ago).

I think extended universe Doctor Who with Faction Paradox feats (I know it is not canon but for this thread, I will consider otherwise) is pretty powerful maybe even as powerful as the Downstreamers from the Manifoldverse (it is a bit of a stretch).

Back