• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thunk RWBY caps at 5-A

Final fantasy does not cap at 5-A

It's still part of the greater final fantasy verse though. That's like me saying different editions of D&D can take up tons of tiers and don't just count as D&D, or that the different factions in 40k count differently, or that fantastic 4 is totally separate from avengers which are separate from cosmic beings and so on.

Eh. Each FF is their own universe with different game mechanics and lore. It should count.

But whatevs.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Yeah no, Jojo would definitively be considered Low 2-C due to Enrico.
Even then, I doubt that even the Jojo top tiers could fight passive madness manipulation.
MiH isn't direct DC, so it doesn't count.

Kishin Asura cannot counter Green Day either, and its been a while since I read the series but if I recall the madness of fear works differently on those that are already insane

DontTalkDT said:
Ok, just gonna clarify: If your hax has a tier, in the sense that it has a certain power behind it, it qualifies for the tiering of your verse. That should be the case for basically all hax, that have straight up "tier xy via hax" on the profile.

If your hax on the other hand can just negate durability of a higher tier without having that much power behind it, it doesn't qualify.

So for example Carissa's Curatana can negate durability up to 11-D, but only has High 6-C power behind it and can hence be stopped by appropiate resistance on High 6-C level. Hence it would not influence the verses tiering. (Which it wouldn't either way, but that's besides the point.)

Everyone ok with that standard?
^

Iapitus The Impaler said:
MiH isn't direct DC, so it doesn't count.
In this case i believe it would though. As DT said "based on the strongest AP feat of the verse". So even though he's not causing the Low 2-C AP himself (which i plan on making a thread soon, as it could fit in tierless hax category better) he's still causing a recreation of the universe.

I believe all the 5-Cs above them have stronger characters in the verse, so probably.

What we know of her is that she's above that tier, though. Don't know exactly where, but we do know that she's much higher.

Ajimu's Skills allow her to cut stars and move constellations sooo probably but everyone know that Ant doesn't want to give tier to Ajimu

Alright. The only verses which cap at 1-C are: The Librarians, Steam Powered Giraffe, Wakfu, Xenosaga, Trianthology, and GURPS. None I know a sliver about.

Elder Scrolls can't take any of the tiers, because it has a tier 0 so is just forever kicked upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back