• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
Warhammer isn't in any of the other tiers though? I even said ymself it would normally take 4-B due to emperor but due to gods they're kicked upstairs and oryx gets the spot for destiny.
That's the point. All of Kirby's major threats that would stomp the ever living shit out of his verse have beings well above 4-A.

Dvorak1902 said:
Low 1-C probably goes to Digimon, but I'm not sure.
And High 1-C is between WoD and SMT.
The Axiom is weak AF and doesn´t even have actual hax (regarding SMT)

and what "WoD" stands for?

To Aru has stuff to keep up with the broken lol probability?

Yeah another lol probability, even the weakest magic god (Othinus) capable of making everything absolute 100% into her favor.

JoJo has a High 3-A and Low 2-C keeping them out

So every character in verse has to be consistently in the same tier?

Oof. There goes any chance SCP has of being on this list.

Not every character, verses as a whole are just tiered by their strongest.

TriforcePower1 said:
Not considering non-canon things, strongest non hax based AP is 8-A with Ultimate Kars though
DontTalk explains that AP reached with hax still counts in here.

Ignoring the fact that "Weak Digimons" aren't tier 2, this is a verse fight, so Digimon can't take 2-A because it doesn't cap at 2-A.

Seventy96 said:
But, Weak Digimon > God tier in Madoka
The rule in this thread is you have to account the highest tier on the verse. So if Digimon has low 1C character, it can only take the low 1C spot and nothing from the lower key.

Seventy96 said:
So, 2-A Digimons don't count? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
I mean, the entire verse fights, so they do participate in the fight. It's just that the weightclass they are in is determined by what their strongest stuff is.

It wouldn't really make sense to be the strongest 2-A verse when a Low 1-C Character fights on its behalf.

DontTalkDT said:
I mean, the entire verse fights, so they do participate in the fight. It's just that the weightclass they are in is determined by what their strongest stuff is.

It wouldn't really make sense to be the strongest 2-A verse when a Low 1-C Character fights on its behalf.
If that's the case, Shin Megami Tensei woudl take the 1-C spot.

Even Flatland and Animator vs Animation have a tier 10. I'm pretty sure the entirity of tier 11 is inapplicable since every verse with tier has higher tiered characters.

Since most of the best High 8-Cs are from verses with higher tiered characters, probably Dead Cells for High 8-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back