• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they kill Kriemhild at her their peak?
They are the strongest non-infinite 2-As and resist almost all most common sorts of hax.

So yes, to my knowledge.

The verse got mindhaxed by Homura. And Madoka, Homura and UKG are like uncountably stronger than Peak AoC who can bust Multiverse through sheer curse.

1: Don´t they resist mind hax?

2: Archie 2-As scale to not one, but 2 sets of infinite universes, which is obviously quite higher in AP than that.

Bobsican said:

2: Archie 2-As scale to not one, but 2 sets of infinite universes, which is obviously quite higher in AP than that.
2 sets of infinite universes is... Like twice the minimum for baseline 2-A. So its not a big deal.

What about Homura's mindhax, besides affecting Madoka, makes it impressive at a 2-A level? (For future reference)

Bobsican said:
2 sets of infinite universes is like.... exactly the same degree of power as 1 set of infinite universes... As it's the same number of universes.

Bobsican said:
Since when infinite times 2 equals something greater than infinity?

That's not how degrees of infinity work as far as I know.

Alright, I'll nominate Kung Fu Panda for 8-A, mainly because I don't know any haxy verses that cap out at 8-A, and between Oogway, Fenghuang, a Full Arsenal Po and Jindiao (no profile yet), the verse is actually pretty haxed. For speed equal, that is

DMB 1 said:
Since when infinite times 2 equals something greater than infinity?

That's not how degrees of infinity work as far as I know.
It´s simply two layers of infinity than just Infinity multiplied by Infinity Like how having two apples with each containing an infinite set of universes than just 1 apple, for example.

That´s how stuff is counted in 2-A to my knowledge.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Is this one verse one tier only?
There is a speed equal and speed unequal spot, but aside form that one verse only for now.

Wokistan wrote:
What about Homura's mindhax, besides affecting Madoka, makes it impressive at a 2-A level? (For future reference)
<p />

A small/tiny/bit/any other words that means very little, consciousness from Madoka can gives people lile Sayaka Miki and Nagisa Momoe Cosmic Awareness on Multiversal scale. Madoka full consciousness should be gazzilion bigger than that. Homura as a 7-B witch can affects that quite easily (Madoka's full consciousness).

And to say Akuma Homura's own mindhax is ridiculously higher than her witch-self is a very blatant understatement.

Bobsican said:
It´s simply two layers of infinity than just Infinity multiplied by Infinity Like how having two apples with each containing an infinite set of universes than just 1 apple, for example.
... No?

If I devide infinity by 2, I still get 2 other infinities.

The problem is that in Sonic´s case, it´s two multiverses (Each with infinite universes), meaning that the infinities in such case don´t work like that.

Bobsican said:
The problem is that in Sonic´s case, it´s two multiverses (Each with infinite universes), meaning that the infinities in such case don´t work like that.
No. Its still twice baseline 2-A. Which is baseline 2-A.

In 2-A you are either infinite or nothing.

Since DND has higher tiers and as such would be disqualified from it JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for 6-B via Novel Kars. Because just by being around other JoJo characters he now has King Crimson, The World Over Heaven, Heavy Weather and more on top of his already broken arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back