• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Frank said:
I'm pretty sure Mythos and maybe TES beat Umineko out
Mythos just ended as an inconclusive against Umineko no matter how hard I tried (as the cosmologies lead into both having infinite outerversal hierarchies unlike all others besides The Law of Identity, but she´s not worth for here as she´s not omniscient unlie The Creator and Azzy.

Both verses may be included in the same spot.

As for TES... not really tbh, as they are above stuff like Haju, but they still don´t get much beyond that.

Paul Frank said:
Senshinka and Paradise Lost might be the strongest for the tiers they cap out in since they aren't 1-A like KKK and Dies Irae
I was only half kidding
Don't all Masadaverse fictions play in the same multiverse at different times? If so they belong to the same verse.

DontTalkDT said:
Don't all Masadaverse fictions play in the same multiverse at different times? If so they belong to the same verse.
No.

Shinza Banshou (Paradise Lost, Dies Irae, and KKK) are there own franchise, each game taking place in the area of a different Hadou God. While Senshinkan is a verse completely separate from Masada's other works.

There was talk of separating the verses into their own pages but nothing came of it.

Yeah, kinda strange to have these under one page if they are separate verses.

Still, this would mean Paradise Lost has to play together with DI and KKK in the 1-A League.

I guess Senshinkan can qualify separately. Though, if I didn't miss anything,it would content for 2-B with glass canons, so that is going to be though.

IMO nothing really conclusive would come out of the highest Tier 0 battles.

How about just listing Umineko and Cthulhu Mythos? Those two are generally agreed on as of now to have the strongest tier 0s at the same degree (or at the very least above everything else but TLoI if she was omniscient)

Cthulhu Mythos has ridiculously long scaling chains excluding its 0s, but then again they're hierarchies of 1-A which may or may not even be able to translate over to others at all. The whole "X degrees of transcendence" thing is just something that sorta popped up, in the end. I think you should just kick tier 0 off the list just as was done for tier 11.

If that´s the problem, why not just put "Indeterminated" or "Indeterminated between Umineko and Cthulhu Mythos" for it?

Wokistan said:
The whole "X degrees of transcendence" thing is just something that sorta popped up
I remember well, I was the one that made it and eveyone at first took it like as perhaps the craziest indexing measure one could make for them (even if it ended up as the main way these days to actually measure such stuff beyond subjetivities), and some still do.

You weren't the first one to come up with that. People brought up the topic before, which was shot down by such hierarchies really meaning absolutely nothing beyond the confines of the verse itself. This is still the case, which is part of why 1-A matches don't get added.

Really? I´m surprised, as back then Spongebob for example didn´t even have more than about 20 posts tagging him.

Regardless, it won´t change much anyways.

SMT doesn't cap out at 2-A. It's not just what verse has the strongest characters there (40k would be 4-B and Destiny 5-C, for example), it's which verse has the strongest god tiers respective to the rest of the tier.

Is this in terms of AP?

Because Dragon Ball (Heroes) is right now, the strongest 2-B on the site in terms of AP.

@Beast If it's a rating like that of Pelinal where it's just a tier via an ability, I'd say yes.

@Akreious Not AP, strongest in general. They lose to hax.

"The tier of a verse is in this context the tier of the most powerful attack the verse has. Usually that will be determined by the AP of the most powerful character, but it can also be the AP of the most powerful weapon, ability or phenomenon that the verse can exploit for attack."

Sounds like AP to me...

That's how the tier itself is determined, like whether my verse counts as 4-B or 4-A or whatever. Strongest in the tier is just regular strongest.

Ability in that sentence is much more likely to be something like Infinite Zamasu having the ability to become the Universe itself, making him Low 2-C since all the other examples are AP-Centered?

Ok, just gonna clarify: If your hax has a tier, in the sense that it has a certain power behind it, it qualifies for the tiering of your verse. That should be the case for basically all hax, that have straight up "tier xy via hax" on the profile.

If your hax on the other hand can just negate durability of a higher tier without having that much power behind it, it doesn't qualify.

So for example Carissa's Curatana can negate durability up to 11-D, but only has High 6-C power behind it and can hence be stopped by appropiate resistance on High 6-C level. Hence it would not influence the verses tiering. (Which it wouldn't either way, but that's besides the point.)

Everyone ok with that standard?

Wokistan said:
Bee movie has 10-B/A via having people in it though. They aren't only considering tiered files, according to the OP.
Then Osmosis Jones is out, Pikmin is out (Because Olimar has a 4-C thing), did Cells at Work ever show humans?

Dvorak1902 said:
Then Osmosis Jones is out, Pikmin is out (Because Olimar has a 4-C thing), did Cells at Work ever show humans?
For 10-C...

Cueball (xkcd) is to be nominated if pages with no verse page are allowed.

Edit: Hold on, he has a 10-B key with no hax... dang it.

If only we still had Composite Tree...

Warhammer isn't in any of the other tiers though? I even said ymself it would normally take 4-B due to emperor but due to gods they're kicked upstairs and oryx gets the spot for destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back