• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every tier 2

Every Pokemon game sold, which is above 300 million, times countless parrallel universe each with several other timelines and universes added on.

So still a theoretically countable number of universes, making Arceus just 2-B.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Question, where would the Saint Seiya verse rank on this???
I think Saint Seiya has 2-A's so they would contend for that spot but I can't remeber if that's their cap.

Ah i see, so its based on strongest or most haxed output of the absoulte god tier??? There is Chronos in High 2-A of the verse, but he needs revised... and once Saint Seiya Omega finally gets revised... well i doubt they will still contend with the best of that tier, but its a kind thought lol

for right now they lose really bad in 2-A or High 2-A top tier verses, and probably still will after revisions lol

I think it's either The Ur-Drago or Eldrazi such as Ulamog. As a reference, Ur-Dragon is the 3rd strongest 2-A (Or rather like the 20th strongest 2-A, but the strongest that's not from Dungeons and Dragons or Shin Megami Tensei)

Dvorak1902 said:
I think it's either The Ur-Drago or Eldrazi such as Ulamog. As a reference, Ur-Dragon is the 3rd strongest 2-A (Or rather like the 20th strongest 2-A, but the strongest that's not from Dungeons and Dragons or Shin Megami Tensei)
Those actually weren't as monstrous i was thinking them being. i think revised Chronos Saint Seiya (possiblely saturn) (once we get there in a year or 2 years) might be a decent match. After the revisions get that far.. those revisions got a long way to go before then..

Who is the strongest from D&D, and SMT???

Dvorak1902 said:
SMT High 1-C and D&D 1-A.
The Axiom is perhaps one of the weakest High 1-C around and Luminous Being is likely trascended by something else considering it´s baseline.

The Axiom is perhaps one of the weakest High 1-C around and Luminous Being is likely trascended by something else considering it´s baseline.

Yeah, I was only answering to the question above. I had heard that Axiom was shit.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Damn.

For the first time, being more powerful is a downside.
Being powerful enough to be baseline in a tier without being crazily haxxed is.

@ZackMoon1234 Yeah, I remembered just after posting it so I deleted it. Wait, does I eat Tomatoes verse contains his other work in story?

So that means IETverse can compete for 2B. But is he the strongest 2B? I mean Tier 3 and 2C I understand

No, the only Series that has IET's works is Lord Xue Ying (Verse)

Linley and Qin Yu would be pretty overpowered

Also heard that Ji Ning is strong. Don't know if Ji Ning can reach Tier 1 with his feats though, but I think Linley and Qin Yu are Tier 2 at maximum

@zackmoon1234 Ji Ning is at the very least as strong as Linley. Linley would be just through a glance be at Tier 2. From what I remember he could create thousands of cosmos before creating his own main universe. If Linley and Ji Ning were added then maybe IETverse would be the strongest Tier 2 verse

Unfortunately it wouldn't work as while they are under his Name they share different verses to say.

• HongMeng created the Universe of Coiling Dragon. Linley Baruch created the Universe of Stellar Transformation.
HongMeng is the first Universe Controler - know to have created only 5 Universe.

Linley Baruch is the Second and Qin Yu is the third.

Is stated that with each Universe created they power grows. Also stated that they created thousands in Stellar Transformation.

Coiling Dragon and Stellar Transformation share the same verse.

• Swallowed Star and Lord Xue Ying share the same verse.
Luo Feng (Swallowed Star MC) didn't reach the limit of cultivation in his novel - two realms weaker than Xue Ying at the end of his novel (Luo Feng also seems to have reached the limit in Lord Xue Ying Novel)

• Desolate Era does not share the verse with anyone.
Ji Ning didn't reach the level of Universe Controler. He's only at Sovereign level of power if he would be compared to Linley and Qin Yu. He chose himself to not transcend beyond it and shares the Universe with 9 other beings. He's week compared to the others MC EOS power.

• The Nine Cauldrons does not share the verse with anyone.
Haven't finished it yet.

• Seeking the Flying Sword Path does not share the verse with anyone.
Finished and its stopped when the MC become an Immortal - there may be a part 2 in the following years.

• Inch of Radiance does not share the verse with anyone.
Didn't read it yet.

To respond to The Impaler about the Nasuverse. I would say it would be in the 7 Teir. If you include Angel Notes, Extra, and Grand Order it would be higher. But Extra is a virtual world. Angel Notes was before the creation of an actual Verse. And Grand Order is just its own Canon Breaking thing that is obssessed with Multiversal Power Levels.

But Tsukihime and Fate are different timelines. With different power levels due to the True Anscestors existing in Tsukihime, but not in Fate. Pretty sure the Aristotiles. The most powerful beings in the Nasuverse, dont exist in Fate at all. Due to the lack of the Crimson Moon.

Thus Tsukihime would have a higher PL than Fate.

Back