• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every tier 2

Due to the other thread not working out I'll just put both bleach and Kirby into 4-A for speed equal. Kirby blitzes in unequal

Blazblue caps out at 2-A.

Naruto's best feat is High 4-C, but the attack is possibly even higher than that, so I guess it puts the verse in the running

Idk High 7-C verses but I'll just go for it for now

Remember that speed unequal exists

Road does seem to lack justification for any of her stats though.

That file also doesn't seem to have much justification for tiering.

If you know the verse and want to redo the files, I'd recommend making your ideal version in a blog, then making a CRT like "I want to change the file to this". I'm gonna hold off on putting her on the list for now though.

If the strongest character in a verse is tier x, possibly tier y, the verse can still participate for tier x?

don't think so

> Tower of God

> High 6-A

do I have to say my suggestion here

or my suggestion for any other tiers D&D enter in considering 4th edition exists

Wait so because True Dark Genie can become Low 2-C to possible 2-B. The entier verse is only capable of competing for the 2-B spot even tho they next stronget people only cap out at possibly 4-C?

Just want a solid answer here, the "possible" tier is taken into account?.

The Archiver's verse caps at 2-A.

The Chaos Gods cap at 1-A.

And I think Arceus is still trying to figure out a way to beat Type 5 Acausality.

The point is i think Arceus is the strongest 2B from a verse who caps out at 2B. The others are Archiver (2-A), Warhammer (1-A), and Rimuru who he beat IIRC

Really curious what made Arceus the strongest for his place? Ap/Hax or both? I'm not knowledgeable in Pokemon.

Every Pokemon game sold, which is above 300 million, times countless parrallel universe each with several other timelines and universes added on.

Kaltias said:
D&D doesn't cap at High 6-A tho
Ahhhh I see.

Abandon thread I go.

I think Okage: Shadow King is a canidate for High 4-C/Speed Equalized. They have Beiloune with his Classification hax. All notible characters have resistance to his hax.

Lastly they have the "Overshadowed" like Ari and Princess Marlene who no longer have a place in the normal reality and are no longer apart of history with it literally changing, removing everthing they have done and replacing their past actions done with someone else due to the world no longer recognizing them as apart of it. They cannot be seen, heared or interacted with and even those who can effect Non-Corporeal beings, the mind, and the soul are unable to effect them. There actions go completely unoticed to those in the normal reality.

Unsure about them taking Speed Unequalized tho.

Back