• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every tier 2

Oh hey I forgot to update this

Anyone got a summary of wanted changes? Also Destiny is High 2-A now

Tony di bugalu said:
Cough cough i forgot the thread that deemed higher D hax trashes her cough cough
Cough cough Transdualism doesn't change based on Higher-D hax so YHVH dies cough cough

Tony di bugalu said:
Cough cough that thread disagreed with you so she becomes a noodle cough cough
Cough cough No, it didn't, I debunked everyone in the debate and will continue to slap everyone in debate who try to equate the two, additionally there was a thread about transdualism and Dimensionality and I won there too cough cough

Udlmaster said:
Cough cough No, it didn't, I debunked everyone in the debate and will continue to slap everyone in debate who try to equate the two, additionally there was a thread about transdualism and Dimensionality and I won there too cough cough
Cough cough We migth need another thread then because the one I pointed is the latest one to my knowledge and most if not all disagreed with you there cough cough

Tony di bugalu said:
Cough cough We migth need another thread then because the one I pointed is the latest one to my knowledge and most if not all disagreed with you there cough cough
Cough cough people disagreeing with me with the addition they couldn't counter my arguments is a mute point, because that would mean for that debate, I win, they either lose via Burden of Rejoinder or they are forced to concede via having no more arguments to make. In both cases I stomped. And just like before, if you want to debate me on it, I will go and slap anyone on the topic. Cough cough

Tony di bugalu said:
cough cough what is Burden of Rejoinder and since when is that applied here, also, democracy says that you lose cough cough
Burden of Rejoinder is a debating requirement, when you debate, you have certain Burdens you must fulfil, the most famous is the Burden of Proof.

The Burden of Rejoinder is a burden that means when you debate you must further the debate in some way or you lose/automatically concede.

Examples are if you keep making ad nausuem arguments you're halting the debate and thus lose, if you stop talking to your opponent, then you lose, if you stop making points for any reason, you lose, if you interrupt and make it impossible for your opponent to communicate, you lose.

These are in place to make debating far more palitable and not Last 77 years.

The Rules of debating automatically apply here because we use Burdens and Fallacies, and obviously, debate, it's always been there, you've just got to look for it.

And no, I don't lose "via democracy" that's a fallacy called the argument ad populum, just because more people agree with you doesn't make you right, if I get 100 people to say the Earth is flat and you have only yourself. The earth doesn't become flat, not in the debate or real life

Paul Frank said:
I mean, the entire wiki is kinda based on what side has the most support
"Most support [with valid and sound arguments]"

You forgot a bit of context there

Back