• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Mumen Rider petaling like normal with Tank Top Master's 157 kg (345.4 lbs.) weight be considered as a supporting 9-A feat for him?

Even if you assume he was pedding at the world record bike speed while carrying 500 kilograms of material and directly imparted all of that energy in one attack it still wouldn't be close to 9-A.

Well

Therefir allowed me to recalc the feat using my method after our discussions, so another calc with a different result will be counted in the discussion (but nee dto get accepted in the first place tho)

Did Metal Bat appear in a webcomic before the Monster Association arc? And why wasn't he present at the RAID? Previously, I thought that he was in the hospital after the fight with Garou, but in the webcomic, it seems that they did not encounter.

I think he's talking about the 14 Megaton thing Deathbattle somehow got. Although no one knows what they used to get said result.

Given murata's incredible size inconsistencies I'd probably not attempt to calc the size of the city. Unless you're happy to work out the average of 30 different scans. For example last chapter we see the destruction spread over a natural mountain in the distance. In this chapter we see no such mountain instead a city that has a good view of the destruction isn't destroyed.

Hansel gretel said:
Given murata's incredible size inconsistencies I'd probably not attempt to calc the size of the city. Unless you're happy to work out the average of 30 different scans. For example last chapter we see the destruction spread over a natural mountain in the distance. In this chapter we see no such mountain instead a city that has a good view of the destruction isn't destroyed.

The hospital was in the neighboring City S, not City Z. So yes, while the heroes will likely be rescuing survivors from obviously not destroyed sections, as of now that hasn't happened.

The hospital was in the neighboring City S, not City Z. So yes, while the heroes will likely be rescuing survivors from obviously not destroyed sections, as of now that hasn't happened.

Yeah I know but in the previous chapter the damage spanned the horizon from where tatsumaki is, at the highest point. In theory, where metal bat is, he shouldn't be able to see it or the area he is in would be destroyed as well. That is if we take what the scans show at face value. Also it remains to be seen if it truly is the entirety of Z City. It could be the ghost town we don't know I just have a hard time believing tatsumaki truly would destroy the entire city.

Hansel gretel said:
Yeah I know but in the previous chapter the damage spanned the horizon from where tatsumaki is, at the highest point. In theory, where metal bat is, he shouldn't be able to see it or the area he is in would be destroyed as well. That is if we take what the scans show at face value. Also it remains to be seen if it truly is the entirety of Z City. It could be the ghost town we don't know I just have a hard time believing tatsumaki truly would destroy the entire city.
It's stated that the damage was in all the Z City

But her feat has nothing to do with destruction, it's from the massive earthquakes.

NikHelton said:
The first method is probably erroneous and consists in using the heat capacity of the fuel that created the "explosion".
In the second method, I found a KE of hot air using the timeframe from the anime.
And both give 7-B results?

So the fact that:

1. The tremors from Tatsumaki's Base Pull were felt two cities away

2. Metal Bat could see the ripped base from two cities away (Makes sense given the size)

3. Metal Bat is literally running towards the site of the battle and will get there in no time, same with everyone.

4. The base was drawn even larger than in last chapter

Aren't worth mentioning?

Matthew Schroeder said:
So the fact that:
1. The tremors from Tatsumaki's Base Pull were felt two cities away

2. Metal Bat could see the ripped base from two cities away (Makes sense given the size)

3. Metal Bat is literally running towards the site of the battle and will get there in no time, same with everyone.

4. The base was drawn even larger than in last chapter

Aren't worth mentioning?

• 1: Not really notable. We've given her feat a Cat 10 rating, meaning it'd be more than enough to be felt in a distant city. Even ignoring that, the feat resulted in 3.9 Teratons of TNT which is more than enough to be felt even at that distance.
  • 2: Also not notable. The base spire was calced to be nearly as tall as Mount Everest. Considering the shot in the chapter showed how flat City Z was and MB was on top of a building, it being visible isn't shocking
  • 3: How does that have anything to do with the size of the quake?
  • If anything the base is smaller going by this image. Or at least the effected area isn't as large as the ang-size implied. You can directly scale the tower to the cracks, which would make the cracks only go something like 22 kilometers in every direction.

Oh. Well that shouldn't be shocking really. In the Vaccine Man bonus chapter they said something similar about the S-Class heroes running to City A.

I calculated the last size of Elder Centipede, getting a length of more than 5 kilometers.
The DB guys got 15 Megatons feat just because Genos moved it. At the same time, the length that they calculated is only 700 meters. By simple multiplication, we would get a feat with a power of 120 Megatons at the new length, but I can't understand how they got this result? With his Jet-Drive Arrow, Genos was able to move a hundred meters in a split second. They calculated the KE? Even so, I couldn't get anything close to the 7-B baseline, let alone 15 Megatons. Maybe you should use the density of steel to find the mass of the EC's shell ?

I don't even know how they got that. Since Genos wouldn't have overcome its entire KE.

Qawsedf234 said:
I don't even know how they got that. Since Genos wouldn't have overcome its entire KE.
Approximately the same result I get if I use the density of tungsten-carbide for the centipede shell and its movement in the anime. But the thing is, I'll have to take the ES sizes from the manga and move it to the anime, which makes the feat very strained.
My second method and so uses the timeframe of the explosion from the anime, but there it at least has a place to be.

</div> It's stated that the damage was in all the Z City

But her feat has nothing to do with destruction, it's from the massive earthquakes. </div>

From what I understand, city and town are similar in kanji or used exchangeable. Like star and planet with hoshi. Let's wait and see what sekingar's zone looks like since he's on the edge of the host town.

I mean, why would it matter? Even if it was town they're limiting the damage solely to that area.

Suiryu broke a transformed Bakuzan's toe, who was low 7-B+ durable. Not to mention, he was nearly exhausted at the moment. You know what I'm trying to say, right? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back