• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
> His keys are "Sealed | Unsealed". Damage is refering to the sealed key when he mentions Armored Boros.

Indeed.

Why is melzergard and groribas considered so much weaker than geryuganshoop? Based on murata's statement that if all three of the generals fought together against orochi they would stand no chance implies that they were somewhat close in power. But if you look at the wiki info, it seems like groribas and melzergard would just be in the way of gerugyanshoop .I think that both of them should be given "possibly 6-C" at least.

Even boros recognises them as the three top combatants and geryuganshoop asks melzergard for help against saitama

@Supergraphite; they have completely different powersets. There is no reason to think that their physical abilities are comparable to his psychic abilities.

Supergraphite said:
Why is melzergard and groribas considered so much weaker than geryuganshoop? Based on murata's statement that if all three of the generals fought together against orochi they would stand no chance implies that they were somewhat close in power. But if you look at the wiki info, it seems like groribas and melzergard would just be in the way of gerugyanshoop .I think that both of them should be given "possibly 6-C" at least.
Even boros recognises them as the three top combatants and geryuganshoop asks melzergard for help against saitama
All the power of the Geryuganshoop comes from its throwing projectiles at near-light speed. This is good for breaking through the enemy, but is completely useless in a battle against Orochi because of its regen. Moreover, Melzergard takes damage from 8-A and Low 7-B tier characters. He is not even able to defuse Bang, although the Homeless Emperor was able to cope with it.
But I can't say anything for sure about Groribas, because he is billed as the strongest of Boros ' three generals. However, due to his instant death, we can't tell if he is the strongest due to brute force or some special abilities.

So he stopped the whole mass with his body, but he didn't even have to move.

No, he tanked the attack without moving. That doesn't qualify as lifting strength. Only his catch does.

Because she damaged the ship

Gery never attacked the ship though. He used rocks from Saitama smashing down a door and none of his attacks hit anything but Saitama. There's no scaling chain between him and Tornado.

Actually, the first stones shooting in Saitama and got to the floor, without damaging it. However, this is the place where the throne of Boros is located and I would venture to assume that there is a fortified defense.
And Tatsumaki only damaged the ship's guns, and I don't know if I should scale it.

I just think basing alien squid man's power entirely off a random throwaway statement by Murata in a Twitch Stream is stupid.

Given the detail of Murata's response it's defiently not a throw away statement. It's consistent in idea with Boros' energy aura from the artbook as well.

Though I will say it's weird having him so high.

@Supergraphite wrote : But if you look at the wiki info, it seems like groribas and melzergard would just be in the way of gerugyanshoop .I think that both of them should be given "possibly 6-C" at least.

That make sense. Most viewers will think they are on the same level. The gap between their shouldn't be that massive. I also think the same way. This was before I knew this Wiki.

Damage3245 said:
@Supergraphite; they have completely different powersets. There is no reason to think that their physical abilities are comparable to his psychic abilities.
So, if you considered Murata's words that Orochi, and Golden Sperm should be comparable to Tatsumaki ,then why Groribas and Melzagald shouldn't ?

Qawsedf234 said:
Gery never attacked the ship though. He used rocks from Saitama smashing down a door and none of his attacks hit anything but Saitama. There's no scaling chain between him and Tornado.
He did attack, his first attacks were not all in Saitame and some hit the ship.

• Isn't there a rule against constant recalcs of the same feat?
  • The hype text for the cover a chapter is not evidence for a rating

Qawsedf234 said:
  • The hype text for the cover a chapter is not evidence for a rating
Okay, I see. BTW, I want to ask if is there a possibility for Groribas and Melzalgald should get an "At least low 7-B, likely higher" rating. And Gale Wind,HellFire Flame, Brave Giant should have "Class M" for their lifting strength. Gale Wind,HellFire Flame for scaling above Choze, and Brave Giant scaled from Phoenix Man. Their lifting strength is all listed as Unknown now. What do you think about that ?

These are different feats and only those above Flashy will climb, so I don't see any problems. (If you think Flame and Wind would climb)

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Shouldn't king have fate and luck manipulation!?
No. He's not a guy that manipulate luck; he's just a guy that has lucky things happen to him.

(Or unlucky depending on your perspective since he hates his situation)

No. He's not a guy that manipulate luck; he's just a guy that has lucky things happen to him.

No he has luck and fate manipulation,hes doing it sub consciously without even knowing,hes even sub consciously making ONE and Murata draw the way he is........Since hes affecting real life people so it makes him beyond any tier system even beyond tier 0

Damage3245 said:
THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE HAS ONCE AGAIN FLEW THROUGH YOU HEAD

THE HUMOR...HAS NOT BEEN NOTICED ONCE AGAIN

THE SERIOOOOOOUUUUUUS.....OF OUR LIVES PLAGUES US ONCE MORE

THE LIFE.....WILL NEVER BE FUNNY ANYMORE

THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo..............

@Supreme Gilgamesh, the original post was not phrased like a joke at all. Your post just looks really weird at this point.

SupremeGilgamesh said:
Damage3245 said:
THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE HAS ONCE AGAIN FLEW THROUGH YOU HEAD
THE HUMOR...HAS NOT BEEN NOTICED ONCE AGAIN

THE SERIOOOOOOUUUUUUS.....OF OUR LIVES PLAGUES US ONCE MORE

THE LIFE.....WILL NEVER BE FUNNY ANYMORE

THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo..............
dude please STFU. that clearly wasn't stated as a joke. you're just making yourself look weird.

OP wasn't "clearly" a joke, though their second comment did make it pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back