• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, nothing will be saved, all we say is getting deleted

personification of a light pull cord is kinda cute ngl

Murata pushed it back a day for some art corrections I think.

Inb4 new profiles for everyone. Watch us get a city+ level Saitama or something ridiculous.

Also, terrible idea. One Punch Man is not an anime suited for a live-action film. I hope they at least have ONE and Murata involved. More specifically ONE. One Punch Man just isn't One Punch Man if he isn't writing it. Let's be honest, though, it's just gonna suck. The only reason they're making it is because OPM is popular. Hell, I bet the only reason there aren't Dragon Ball films left and right is because of the extremely negative impact Evolution had. I'm mostly concerned about things like fights, though. Genos is one of the main characters in the original, and I could see him being very difficult to add in, when it comes to live-action. Not to mention the monsters they'll ineveitably introduce. Imagine a live-action Boros.

Oh it's an awful idea and it'll never work, and that's why I look forward to it, if it's real

who's the absolute moron that decided to use this picture for overgrown rover's profile? i'm sorry but why on earth are we using the unedited sketch from the manga instead of the actual manga panel? seriously some people need to be banned from changing profile images.

I think we've harped on DbzDB2 enough. Not that he didn't warrant it, but we are running out of thread space.

those hyper realistic images of bang and prisoner are far better than what we have now in my opinion.

No they aren't, not at all. A profile image should be something that gives you a good idea of the characters general appearance, something accurate, to be specific, while also looking good in the process, people wanted to change Azathoth's image because it's both inaccurate and looks bad. The Bang and Prisoner images are somewhat accurate, but don't capture the characters full appearance, and look terrible. If people wanted hyperrealistic images of characters, the Dragon Ball profile images would all be completely different. I don't know why we can't just use either anime or manga designs for the characters. Also, huge overreaction earlier. If that was legit, I'd hate to see how you act in a heated debate.

I agree honestly. It's fine to change an image if you feel it captures the character better but it should still be a proper scan of their body that actually looks good. I've changed 100% Mob's picture because it somewhat looks and captures the form better now and it seems accepted. People changed Azathoth's picture but it looked cringe and inaccurate as hell so it was changed back

But this is both innacurate but also just...bad. Those are my thoughts on the matter. Carry on.

Yeah and since i disagree with some things in your calc, it can't be helped, but anyway, the current profile doesn't use your, mine will use it's settings to start with.

Why would he be 7-A? He doesn't have a calc placing him there.

Everything has it's time guys

I've only asked Calc members to evaluate the calc on my sandbox, only one accepted for now, we have all the time we want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back