• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be doing yourself a favor if you just read the manga from the beginning.

Well, yes, and also I think that any manga experience is made better by starting from the beginning instead of jumping into it midway. You'd be missing out on so much glorious Murata art if you did that.

Zamasu Chan said:
What chapter do I start with if I finished season two?
I think it's 83~84, depending on the site you read.

I would recommend using a site who has the extra chapters,because they are manga only content.

The .5 are normally bonus chapters, though I recommend that you read them, because some of the best and funniest moments in the series come from those chapters.

Hey do the audio series accepted, I mean the Genos VGS audiobook one, which shows Saitama oneshotting his previous/yesterday self in a single punch cause his today version trained one extra day than his yesterday self so it means Saitama gets exponentially stronger each passing day!!!! Meaning he really might be Limitless in strength.

Also it's been weeks(at least) after his fight with boros so that means he got extremely stronger than his boros fight version.

The audio dramas are accepted for manga canon, but Saitama's ghost is considered not valid evidence for the type of scaling you're suggesting. Since its shown to have constant glitches and trouble handling his power.

Even if that specific "fight" was taken into account, despite the implications that it isn't reliable info, it doesn't say much about his power, and I don't know how it makes him limitless. Maybe limitless in potential, but not strength. Although getting strong enough to one shot yourself from the day before would still be very impressive if the growth rate didn't decrease overtime. It also lines up with the fact that, according to Murata, Saitama never stopped his daily training regiment, implying that said regiment increases his strength exponentially every time he does it, despite how easy it would be to him now.

Is Boros with his power-sealing armor ever stated to be far stronger than his subordinates?

Damage3245 said:
Is Boros with his power-sealing armor ever stated to be far stronger than his subordinates?
Gery implied so in his Webcomic interview where he stated Boros was capable of wiping out the Earth in ten days alone.

Hmm. Lockdown starts in about six hours. If you want to change stuff you have to do it now basically.

I made the last change with calculatio and would like you to take a look.

The latest Geryuganshop upgrade to 6-C increases the Boros level in the database, and also scales to the strength of Boros's ship.

Well, after edits, Saitama gets the class Z lifting strength, which is not scaled to anyone but him.

What do you think about this?

Saitama wouldn't get Class Z. He only caught one rock, not every rock like your number suggested.

Durability is obtained from the fact that Saitama did not receive any damage. However, in this case, Saitama just stood up and absorbed the object's momentum and overcame its mass with a stand.

Qawsedf234 said:
Gery implied so in his Webcomic interview where he stated Boros was capable of wiping out the Earth in ten days alone.
Did he say that would be Boros in his armor though?

The Causality said:
Probably, Saitama stated that he was 'pretty strong' and that never happend against his subordinates
That was only for unarmored Boros.

Which is still just durability. The only part that applies to his lifting strength is the one rock he caught. You can use that to get a number, but you cannot get a number from the total volume of rock thrown at him.

No selling attacks =/= lifting strength.

Did he say that would be Boros in his armor though?

The quote went something like "Even though his disaster level is Dragon, its reallt not. Boros is capable of wiping out all life on Earth in 10 days".

Its Meteoric Burst that'a for sure. But its also not explictly about Sealed Boros I guess.

Qawsedf234 said:
Which is still just durability. The only part that applies to his lifting strength is the one rock he caught. You can use that to get a number, but you cannot get a number from the total volume of rock thrown at him.
No selling attacks =/= lifting strength.
If you stop a train at full speed by standing in its path, you will also get the LS feat. Stopping an object that has the mass of the moon already gives you a lifting strength at the appropriate level.

Damage3245 said:
That was only for unarmored Boros.
He doesn't have an armored key

But armored should be stronger than his generals since he doesn't show the necessary to remove his armor when saitama one shoted Geryuganshop in front of him.

If you stop a train at full speed by standing in its path, you will also get the LS feat. Stopping an object that has the mass of the moon already gives you a lifting strength at the appropriate level.

That's the thing though, stopping those objects is what makes it a lifting strength feat. Standing still and being hit by a train or a moon is a durability feat. Saitama no selling the rocks is durability, Saitama catching the one rock is lifting strength. Which is why your Class Z calc is wrong contextually.

His keys are "Sealed | Unsealed". Damage is refering to the sealed key when he mentions Armored Boros.

Qawsedf234 said:
That's the thing though, stopping those objects is what makes it a lifting strength feat. Standing still and being hit by a train or a moon is a durability feat. Saitama no selling the rocks is durability, Saitama catching the one rock is lifting strength. Which is why your Class Z calc is wrong contextually.

His keys are "Sealed | Unsealed". Damage is refering to the sealed key when he mentions Armored Boros.

So he stopped the whole mass with his body, but he didn't even have to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back