• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new calc need one or two other evaluation to be accepted tho.

But yea, after the forum move, it should be discussed if he is accepted

We can see the explosion of where Gouketsu and Saitama are fighting.

They're not 40 or 50 kilometers away.

I'm expecting everyone back to 7-A. Hope the calc will be accepted even more by the other staffs. ~ 480 megatons pretty high LOL

@Damage, You're telling me Gouketsu once again should be outclassed all the other cadre with his own feats ? If that is the case, then, I was right, Gouketsu was actually an exceptional compared to the other. (Don't take this too seriously)

The Grand Priest from DBS is a martial artist, Gouketsu is a martial artist. Gouketsu should have all of the Grand Priest's abilities and stats. Orochi is clearly supposed to be Zeno. And God is Super Shenron who is tier 0 for being able to grant any wish. Saitama scales above them all and is tier 0+ for being One Punch Man.

RinneItachi said:
The Grand Priest from DBS is a martial artist, Gouketsu is a martial artist. Gouketsu should have all of the Grand Priest's abilities and stats. Orochi is clearly supposed to be Zeno. And God is Super Shenron who is tier 0 for being able to grant any wish. Saitama scales above them all and is tier 0+ for being One Punch Man.
I mean.........Saitama is limitless

KEKEKKEE

By the way, is it fine if I post spoiler things here after reading it, even though it just got released, or should I at least give a warning?

Probably best to wait until the translated version gets posted here. Won't take too long.

Yeah, if I had to guess, it should be here by the end of the day at most. It was a fairly short chapter. I just finished it. While slightly disappointing, there was still some exciting things, and it's amazing that Murata could do so much in such a short time frame. It'd take me months to replicate even one of those panels.

Metal Bat looks to be heading towards the monster association to look for Garou. TTM and Mumen Rider seems to be going aswell.

ONE said that if Metal Bat had been present in the battle with the Monster Association, the outcome would have been completely different. Jesus, I love what's going on in the Chapter!

I was refraining from talking about that kind of stuff, I was guessing other people also would, nevermind then.

Anyways, there are multiple full shots of the Monster Association base, flipped over of course, including one from Metal Bat's position, near the hospital. Could an impressive calc be made from that? Also, I'm really hoping Metal Bat and Tank-Top Master get some impressive showings.

That reminds me. It seems that Flashy Flash is stuck under a ton of rubble. Unless the context giving from translations helps clarify that, would this be considered an outlier, or would it be grounds for a big nerf? Or maybe it's a lot more weight than I'm thinking.

To be honest, I don't expect much from Tank-Top Master, but I expect a real epic from Metal Bat. Given the statements from ONE and the growing combat potential of Bat, as well as the fact that it is almost oneshoted by Garou HeroHunter.
I hope that it will give a good fight to Monster Garou, at least until the peak of its transformation.

RinneItachi said:
That reminds me. It seems that Flashy Flash is stuck under a ton of rubble. Unless the context giving from translations helps clarify that, would this be considered an outlier, or would it be grounds for a big nerf? Or maybe it's a lot more weight than I'm thinking.
Nah , going by the webcomic its not that he's stuck its his sword , he dosent wanna pull it out and break it

Swagoorago said:
Nah , going by the webcomic its not that he's stuck its his sword , he dosent wanna pull it out and break it
Oh yeah, that's right. He should really try getting a sword from Metal Knight or something. If it can be broken from some rubble and a pull, it's not that tough.

NikHelton said:
To be honest, I don't expect much from Tank-Top Master, but I expect a real epic from Metal Bat. Given the statements from ONE and the growing combat potential of Bat, as well as the fact that it is almost oneshoted by Garou HeroHunter.
I hope that it will give a good fight to Monster Garou, at least until the peak of its transformation.
Didn't ONE or Murata say peak Metal Bat's strength was near infinite or something? I'm sure it was an exaggeration, of course, but that implies a peak Metal Bat would be one of the strongest characters in OPM.

RinneItachi said:
Flashy Flash has never been particularly physically strong, so I don't see anything strange about it being stuck under rubble.
What's more, I was impressed that it doesn't seem to have received any harm from this, which justifies its durability.

NikHelton said:
Flashy Flash has never been particularly physically strong, so I don't see anything strange about it being stuck under rubble.
What's more, I was impressed that it doesn't seem to have received any harm from this, which justifies its durability.
His physical strength should still be on a mid-tier S class level, I'd imagine, but I don't see how that's relevant when he wasn't moving in fear of breaking his sword, nor does it mean it isn't strange for his sword being stuck under rubble. Well, it isn't strange overall, just weird that Flash wouldn't have a stronger sword. If it was as durable as, say, Metal Bat's bat, I doubt it would even be strained by the rubble.

Translation is out.

Noteworthy, they could feel the tremors of Tatsumaki's Base Rip all the way from the hospital where he heroes were located.

The most impressive thing this chapter is Satoru(Mumen rider) can pedal at full throttle while TTM rides at the back.

Edit: Also, the mike wazowski monster is a girl. She Saitama and Flash have really good character dynamic.

Sorry if this is irrelevant to the calcs, but the news reporter states that the damage caused by Tatsumaki's base flip spanned the entire city, and in that shot, we get a full shot of it. Does this effect the feat? On another note, I find it strange that Saitama can't see here, as he can clearly see Tareo at a far distance in such a dark place that Awakened Garou is actually surprised, in the webcomic. It's even listed as an ability on his page iirc.

RinneItachi said:
Sorry if this is irrelevant to the calcs, but the news reporter states that the damage caused by Tatsumaki's base flip spanned the entire city, and in that shot, we get a full shot of it. Does this effect the feat? On another note, I find it strange that Saitama can't see here, as he can clearly see Tareo at a far distance in such a dark place that Awakened Garou is actually surprised, in the webcomic. It's even listed as an ability on his page iirc.
exactly what I wanted to know above XD

Felt a bit filler, although TTM and Metal Bat joining the fight is certainly different from the webcomic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back