• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing the subject<\s>

Whenever OPM reaches its very end I want Blast to fight Saitama and have them be dead equals.

Nothing, just 4th Wall stuff. And I think that if something's ever gonna be as strong as Saitama, it'll be MUCH stronger, to the point where it's to Saitama what Saitama was to Boros or Garou

I'm a story narrative I think the fight with psykorochi or whatever we call the fusion is gonna be what weakens her for the rest of the arc.

They really had to screw up the translation on literally the only important Saitama feat huh

The only incorrect translation that I know of about the CSRC comes from the original fan translation of the webcomic and the Compus guide. Everything else from the manga translations to the anime got it right.

Armorchompy said:
Nothing, just 4th Wall stuff. And I think that if something's ever gonna be as strong as Saitama, it'll be MUCH stronger, to the point where it's to Saitama what Saitama was to Boros or Garou
why on earth would something have to be that much stronger than saitama if its stronger than saitama at all? where did you get that logic from?

There's no in-universe logic, I think it would mesh well with the writing of the story, as many major villains have been a sort of foil for Saitama. I don't think it's guaranteed or anything either, just an idea i had

Dunno why it was applied in the first place without a CRT. But I'll do it.

Actually I can't do it for Saitama since the profile is locked. But I'll do it for Gery.

Again, i have no idea why antvasima can't do it himself. why does he have to go all the way to this discussion thread just to ask someone to do it when he has the power to unlock the thread himself and just undo it which takes like 5 seconds.

not trying to sound rude just curious

Someone should ask Ant to have him unlock Saitama for Qawse

At least Class Z =>> At least Class G

fix his dura: Small building =>> Small building level. He is missing "level" for his second key

I was uncertain which character profiles that were affected by this.

I will unlock Saitama. Tell me here when you are done.

Quangotjokes said:
How broken would it be if flash could mimic Hellfires flame wheel? In the future.
he could mimic my ass before he decides to mimc something like that.

If we're not counting Psykorochi as its own profile I think it should also be a key on Orochi's page.

The only issue is that the fusion has no official name. If it did I don't think there'd be any question about it having its own profile.

Ryukama said:
The only issue is that the fusion has no official name. If it did I don't think there'd be any question about it having its own profile.
just call the damn thing "Psykos Orochi Fusion"

It should just get its own page.

@Tetsu I don't think there's a specific date, but I was told the process could take a few weeks.

Anything after the cut off date doesn't get saved to my knowledge (forum wise).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back