• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Analytical Prediction be added to Bang's profile? I didn't see it there

Bang doesn't have Analytical Prediction on his page as far as I can tell.

this is off topic but garou vs darkshine in the webcomic took place in what year? wasnt that fight started back in like 2014 or something. its 2020 and NOW we're finally getting the fight in the manga. thats at least a 6 year lag, probably more.

Mumen rider is the strongest. SOuNdS Stupid but hear me out.

Mumen rider is really luck when it comes to dangourous situations. because hes almost died on multible acasions. he got absolutly folded by garu and still lived and before that he got folded by sea king. and you know what happened then, saitama showed up and punched sea king so hard water didint even want to be acosiated with him. so mumen is just super lucky and will always be the strongest hahaha.

DbzDB2 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
It states that Atomic Samurai's attacks are comparable to atomic explosions.
this will get rejected so bad its not even funny
Not really? By scaling, many of the S-Class heroes have AP comparable to real world nuclear weapons, Atomic Samurai among them.

It wouldn't upgrade him, both because his AP already surpasses the low end of real world nuclear weapons (which generally range from 7-C to 7-A), and because it's flowery, fluffy text that can't necessarily be taken literally, but I don't see how it's that far off.

"and because it's flowery, fluffy text that can't necessarily be taken literally"

you said it right there. he's 7-B because of scaling and feats, not because we're taking that quote literally. like you said its just flowery text that means nothing.

It can be used as secondary evidence for the tier, since the actual tier is based on a calc.

Literally anyone would defeat AS according to the One Punch Man Discord lol

DbzDB2 said:
never knew atomic bombs were so weak.
The first three atomic bombs were

• Gadget: 22 KT
  • Little Boy: 15 KT
  • Fatman: 21 KT
While still vastly more powerful than even modern non-nuclear bombs, they're not super strong in the grand scheme of things.

The Databook also states that Flashy Flash strikes "At the speed of light", which could be literal (Wouldn't be the first time he got a statement like that), but they also describe Lightning Max as striking "as fast as thunder" so I'm less inclined to believe in the speed statements there.

They do, however, mention that Atomic Samurai's power being compared to that of a nuclear explosion is why he got his hero name. The statement is brought up twice in his Bio so it's more likely to be legit since it isn't a throwaway line.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Databook also states that Flashy Flash strikes "At the speed of light", which could be literal (Wouldn't be the first time he got a statement like that), but they also describe Lightning Max as striking "as fast as thunder" so I'm less inclined to believe in the speed statements there.
They do, however, mention that Atomic Samurai's power being compared to that of a nuclear explosion is why he got his hero name. The statement is brought up twice in his Bio so it's more likely to be legit since it isn't a throwaway line.
I've brought this up before and most think it's a catchphrase, even though Lightning has 2 quotes to move lightning fast

can we talk about something more important. i just reread the gouketsu calc and apparently 5 seconds was used as the timeframe for the cloud dispersion, and thats what resulted in mountain level. if we used 1 second the result is island level. 5 seconds for the cloud dispersion is absolutely nonsensicle, i believe we should use 1 second instead.

That's been my sentiment for awhile now. Would probably need a CRT for it tho even if it is largely agreed upon here.

Phoenks said:
5 seconds is a bit of a downplay lol.
more than a bit. count to 5 properly in your head, and you'll realize that it's a lot longer than you would initially think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back