• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the thing. If the anime high end is accepted, we can change Boros and AG to Rel+ and move Saitama over to FTL with a quick CRT.

Qawsedf234 said:
I did the thing. If the anime high end is accepted, we can change Boros and AG to Rel+ and move Saitama over to FTL with a quick CRT.
I am preparing a CRT, I will do a review since 3 calculations were accepted. If you want to help, call me Discord dDiogo # 2711

• Iaian = Scales to the the other disciples, Blizzard, and those monsters Blizzard fights
  • AS = We either don't scale anyone to him with something like "MHS combat speed, MHS+ attack speed", or we reupgrade people who scale to BS to MHS+
  • Boros/AG = They become solid Rel+ now. AS a note, AG said that he was not capable of avoiding Saitama's hits without body reading. So they shouldn't scale to a FTL rating in my view (well unless FF gets a near-light feat in the future)
  • Saitama = At least FTL

MHS+ combat speed for AS seems best to me, since atomic slash is a bunch of precise slashes that AS wouldn't be able to do if he couldn't somewhat keep up with his own attack.

Garou obviously doesn't scale to Saitama, seeing as Saitama was holding back even more vs Garou than he did vs Boros.

I'd show a scan if I could find the webcomic online, but essentially Saitama noted that Garou was Bang's disciple and that he should take care not to kill him, or something along those lines.

If Boros scales, Garou does too. ONE said Garou would have the advantage vs Boros in close combat and I'm not sure how that would work if Garou was that much slower than Boros.

I don't see why either of them would scale to Saitama's speed.

His height according to the databook is 235 cm (7'8›"). So maybe use one of the large hero spreads to get a height off of? It's likely Pig God is like 10 or 12 feet tall though.

Qawsedf234 said:
His height according to the databook is 235 cm (7'8›"). So maybe use one of the large hero spreads to get a height off of? It's likely Pig God is like 10 or 12 feet tall though.
10 or 12 feet? the difference between 10 feet and 12 feet is HUGE. also pig god is only slightly taller than darkshine, so he's probably like 8 feet at the very most. if he were 10 feet or above he would absolutely dwarf darkshine.

difference between 7'8 and 10 feet.

Tetsucabrah said:
If Boros scales, Garou does too. ONE said Garou would have the advantage vs Boros in close combat and I'm not sure how that would work if Garou was that much slower than Boros.
although saitama was faster than garou, garou had the advantage in close combat against a casual saitama, being able to constantly dodge saitama's punches and kicks while successfully countering with his own. This was because he could predict saitamas moves before it even happened, sharingan style. he only started to lose in hand to hand combat after saitama used serious table flip.

Qawsedf234 said:
I can't find any spreads that have them lined up better than these. usually their positions are way too different or they aren't both in the same panel.

Question: Why was a Neuron Psykos key added back to Psykos? It isn't even fully in her control. Plus, all of it's stats for now are unknown. All we know is that they are "At least 6-C".

Would it be ok to remove this for now?

I can see arguments for either keeping it or removing it. Sorta neutral at the moment.

I thought we agreed to make a separate profile for it, like how we treat most notable fusions.

I agree with a seperate profile for now, but I still think waiting for the next chapter is best.

Hard to say with things like that. There's a very good luck feat in the last chapter, where Saitama's punch creates a shockwave which knocks rocks loose which land in the counterweight, causing the elevator that King was in to go up just as Orochi's cells were about to grab him.

Should he have any kind of fear manipulation? At least in verse? Or does that fall under social influencing?

That'd fall under social influencing, and only really works on people that know him. After all, before he became known as King, he'd get jumped by fodder Wolf monsters.

Bang maybe should have Precognition and Stealth Mastery

Furvitidade bang
Precog bang
Deslocamento instantâneo
Ele usa um método especial de caminhada para se mover rapidamente de forma suave e fluida. Com agilidade impercept├¡vel, ele mira com precis├úo em um ponto vital do oponente.

Translation

Instant offset
It uses a special method of walking to move quickly smoothly and fluidly. With imperceptible agility, he aims accurately at an opponent's vital point.

Perscrutação

Com o olhar treinado, ele demonstra o poder formid├ível da perscruta├º├úo, conseguindo antecipar todos os movimentos do inimigo. Ele consegue capturar e perfurar até mesmo o mais r├ípido dos oponentes!

Translation

Scrutiny
With his trained eye, he demonstrates the formidable power of scrutiny, managing to anticipate all the enemy's movements. He can capture and punch even the fastest of opponents!

Yeah it's what Awakened Garou showed off against Saitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back