• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about Tatsumaki's meteor feat. So, I created a circle around how much of Earth we got to see in the frame with the meteor coming from space and used the radius to find the diameter of the meteor, which was 527175.2 meters. I found the volume, the mass, plugged it in with meteor speed (lowest at 11 km/s) and got 3.96 exatons. This could be wanted furthered with the highest number that Google gave me, which is 72 km/s. That brings it out to be 140.7 exatons.

I feel something is off if you got near 5-C results from a meteor impact that created a crater barely 100 meters wide.

Cool chapter but no base lift. Guess I'll have to consider the Mob Class T scaling then.

Garou hit Darkshine into that wall so hard it turned into dust. Can this be calculated, and would it be helpful to his profile?

It can be calculated but the result would be far beneath what he's currently rated at.

Well, you're free to calc it. If its 8-A or better it can maybe be used as supporting evidence.

I was asking here because I don't have the skills for that. I've done certain calculations, mainly related to power scaling, including things based on stuff on the attack potency scale here, but I've never actually calculated a feat from scratch.

Garou turned solid rock into literal dust. Not just smaller bits of rubble, but almost like a liquid. That has to be impressive

I think the cloud calculation of the Gouketsu is wrong. It implies that the diameter of a small part of the cloud is more than 22 km, which is fundamentally not true. 20 kilometers is the visibility of the horizon on a good day, and the cloud doesn't look nearly as big.

The correct option is to find the size of the cloud based on the distance. In Causality's calculation, we know that the distance between the panel and the screen is 305 meters. Using the average height at which the clouds are located and using the Pythagorean theorem, we find that the distance between the cloud and the panel. And here, using the formula, we can find the diameter of the cloud, and then KE.
I can do it if you want.ð╝

Afaik Damage hasn't updated them. If you give me the corrected cloud formula I'll updapte both now though.

Wait I can't make the CRT yet. I just remembered the new standard would nerf the Emperor Nova as well to High 7-A+, so that needs to be readjusted first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back