• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v12

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have what till the translations are out.

Also, let's add the defeat of the strongest Ninja in History in Saitama's list of feats

At this point I'm starting to think we should seperate the Manga and Webcomic entirely and make two different profiles for any character that has a webcomic counterpart.

Because the two versions are wildly different at this point, and at the very least shouldn't be composited together.

Just so we're clear, I'm not saying we absolutely need to make webcomic profiles. Just that we shouldn't use webcomic material for things like scaling when their profiles are solely based on the Manga.

Although making a webcomic version of the verse would be interesting given the power level discrepency. I'd be surprised if any character outside of Saitama, Boros, Garou, Tatsumaki and Golden Sperm breaks into tier 7, if even them to be honest.

Snicker In all seriousness he'd be scaling well above Genos who probably has some building level feats. I'll go through it and pick out all the feats that needs calcing (if that's even possible).

https://********.org/chapter/55356/7

https://********.org/chapter/55356/8

I know the perspective and size scaling sucks but this seems like it's at LEAST 8-A

https://********.org/chapter/55377/10

There's no mention of Genos using his core for the meteor feat so this is just his full power.

https://********.org/chapter/55398/12

The Statement about the missile proof bunker is still here.

I'm guesing he means that all three forms look near identical, as opposed to the Manga where each form is wildly divergent from one another.

actually yeah, why hasn't this been discussed before? It seems pretty weird that we use Webcomic feats for the Manga OPM characters, it would be really weird to see how that effects their tiering though. And we should probably make Webcomic profile versions too

To be fair it was done due to how long its taking the Manga to catch up to the Webcomic. At this point tho we should preferably seperate them.

I guess, but since we're gonna separate them do we also remove Garou's 6-A key for his webcomic fight with Saitama? For all we know he could be stronger. Is someone going to make that CRT soon?

Garou's High 6-A key comes from ONE's statement regarding who would win between him and Boros.

Of course if he does get better feats then he, Boros and obviously Saitama would scale.

To my knowledge the manga generally has better feats then the webcomic comes with having much better visuals and art.

Was it ONE or Murata who said the Black Matter Thief psychic was near-Lightspeed? And, if ONE said it, would it scale to the webcomic version of him?

But he could be referring to the webcomic for all we know since I'm sure he would have completed the arc by then. And this is important since I assume we'll be separating the webcomic and manga versions. This is not me trying to discredit 6-A Garou, I just don't think we should use ONE's statement for it

The first statement I showed comes from Murata back in 2016. Meaning it was 100% said with the Manga in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back