• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait, it's too early to get hyped. Even though, we are all so much closer than two years ago! I was fantasizing about Murata drawing those arcs before Child Emperor vs Phoenix Man.

Not to familiar with the webcomic events admittedly but I'm interested to when the manga covers Tatsumaki's backstory

I just want to get to the Apple scene. Manga onlys and anime onlys are going to flip.

Yeah, I don't see Saitama having any interest in women, or anything tbh...

My friend thinks he might be asexual. Cause tbh if Saitama remotely cared about women that way he wouldn't turn down Fubuki attempting to recruit him that easily.

Saitama is indifferent to existence. It's not that he's Axesual, he just doesn't care about making an effort in life because of how unfairly strong he is.

He only motivation in killing monsters is that it's a hobby for him but he recognize it's not a way to make a living.

Eh, I dunno about that. Within seconds of meeting Blizzard

• Threatened Saitama to join her gang
  • Immediately after his refusal she attempted to permanently cripple him
Add that after that first encounter she

• Shows up uninvited to his house constantly
  • Attempts to trick him into joining her gang
  • Shows ignorance of her own ability in relation to others
She doesn't really have a ton of positive interactions with Saitama honestly. He just tolerates her existence.

He was being a little cheeky with making her buy his fries, which Saitama thinks as a fancy meal.

Lol, the parallel to Garou in that scene. Garou eats tons of food before the arc while Saitama only has fries and a ruin hot pot.

XD Luffy and Goku eats a lot, Saitama has a plate of fries.

I do know of a theory EOS that says Saitama will be truly happy again when he makes all of his friends and gains acknowledgment/recognition from the public.

Now obviously the natural idea is Saitama fights someone strong enough to reignite his passion for fighting. But he would inevitably become stronger then that person and he'd probably be right back to his old problem again.

So that might be like a temporary solution to his problem.

And in fairness in the modern era of the internet. All it takes is 2 characters sharing the same screen for an attosecond to be shipped together

Js250476 said:
And in fairness in the modern era of the internet. All it takes is 2 characters sharing the same screen for an attosecond to be shipped together
That's not really a modern thing. Random people shipped Hinata and Sasuke for some reason, and I don't think they had a single moment where they were both on screen at the same time.

And that was like 15 years ago.

Js250476 said:
Now obviously the natural idea is Saitama fights someone strong enough to reignite his passion for fighting. But he would inevitably become stronger then that person and he'd probably be right back to his old problem again.
Saitama gave up on what the public thinks of him after Deep Sea King. That was the sacrifice he made that day.

Didn't even care King had some of his fame.

I do also like that theme about Saitama not caring about being famous. Being a hero is it's own reward after all

Don't Heros get paid in OPM? It's more profitable. Being a villain isn't a good idea in OPM verse if what you want is money because you're likely to get yeeted by a high tier that happens to be passing by.

Villains get paid more. Saitama had measly amount of yen when he was C Class.

Saitama has yet to use one ounce of Genos's rent money.

They don't get paid, they have to steal money. And if you try stealing a lot of money then there's a chance you get a mercenary that was guarding the place you were trying to steal from to kill you. Y'know, like how Sonic yeeted the Paradisers.

DragonEmperor23 said:
They don't get paid, they have to steal money. And if you try stealing a lot of money then there's a chance you get a mercenary that was guarding the place you were trying to steal from to kill you. Y'know, like how Sonic yeeted the Paradisers.
What about the Mob or the Yakuza?

I was once a criminal. Then there was a knock on my door for pizza and the Kool-Aid man bust through my wall

Out of curiosity, I just went through Tatsumaki's anime-only feat against the Ancient King since I calced his size but melting that 280 meter (diameter-wise) crater into the granite only gave me a result of ~6 MT, not even City level, which seems correct based on this page from a book about Space Flight. I think pulling that asteroid is also in the quadrillions of metric tons of force numbers-wise but that number seemed way too high and I'd probably done something wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back