• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I mean he doesn't remember all those people that were killed by Garou and the fact that Saitama nearly committed genocide.
This is a bit off topic but I still can't believe Saitama was really about to just kill everyone on Earth just because he was mad about Genos' death.

RDT_20240626_1312132445885508510987228.jpg
Holy crap this looks insane.

saitama probably doesn't even expect an explosion like that
Exactly. We've seen Saitama throw SS before several times without any significant effect on his surroundings. The only difference in that scene was that someone actually managed to counter it, causing an explosion, which he definitely didn't expect.

Is it possible that Saitama is immortal? Not in the "death doesn't kill you" way, but in the type of immortality, normal things couldn't kill him, I mean the guy doesn't need oxygen to survive, who says you might not even want to? old age would kill him, after all he survived enormous levels of radiation, like, literally the entire radiation of cosmic garou, radiation at gamma ray burst levels, even Zombie man with his immortality (regenerative) literraly died, he died, he was death for real.

Saitama is probably a Multiversal anomaly, but I doubt he is actually immortal in any way.

I wonder what would happen if you tried to kill Saitama in the past or something though.

Saitama is probably a Multiversal anomaly, but I doubt he is actually immortal in any way.

I wonder what would happen if you tried to kill Saitama in the past or something though.
probably nothing will happen, we already know what happens if a saitama from the future or past joins another from another timeline, none of them disappear, they just merge (and that is not natural.)

Guys, would you prefer that God hurt Saitama and he recovers instantly (regeneration), or that God is not able to hurt him at all??

Last edited:
Guys, would you prefer that God hurt Saitama and he recovers instantly (regeneration), or that God couldn't give him a single scratch?
I dislike both of these options.

Regeneration feels strange for Saitama, and God not even being able to hurt Saitama would be a bit lame, considering that is the final fight of the series....

I dislike both of these options.

Regeneration feels strange for Saitama, and God not even being able to hurt Saitama would be a bit lame, considering that is the final fight of the series....
I know it sounds strange, but we have to keep in mind that within the context of the manga, Saitama has already done very strange things, kicks portals, appears in Phoenix Man's spiritual space, breathes in space. It wouldn't seem so strange to me that he could do something like that in the fight against God. Like in the fanmanga (obviously not that exaggerated)

Now that I think of it, due to multiverse being canon… I wonder if this also is
I'm thinking OPM Multiverse works the same way as DB's, in which travelling back in time creates another reality

As seen in the last chapter, there is a universe for every possibility and it seems that new universes are constantly and infinitely being created. So I don't think it depends on time travel to form new realities.

Saitama doing those things is completely within his character. Abilities and physics are meaningless for him.

But Saitama regenerating? That is different. Regeneration presumes that some ability or power actually managed to hurt him to a pretty significant degree, which is already in of itself strange. But then, him just being able to instant recover from that... idk, it doesn't seem right.

But Saitama regenerating? That is different. Regeneration presumes that some ability or power actually managed to hurt him to a pretty significant degree, which is already in of itself strange. But then, him just being able to instant recover from that... idk, it doesn't seem right.
I kind of agree, I've tried to imagine Saitama having some kind of regeneration, but whenever I try to imagine it my head fails and I can't imagine Saitama getting injured and then regenerating...

saitama has immortality type 2 and probably type 3. considering he's the one who has the most willpower in the series + no visible scar or anything.

he should have a decent regeneration ability. like when he fought against the one who caused the scar on king. saitama also had scar in his face yet unlike king, he has no scar.

I think he will give him a good fight at the beginning, but empty void will reveal some strange technique that represent a large-scale danger which will draw Saitama's attention.

Believe in Blast.

Also considering the fight starts now and murata wants it to be awesome, like Saitama vs Garou, chapters will probably be around 40 pages or higher

I really want them to start fighting throughout all the different possibilities. I love when there are battles across the different parallel worlds in media. It's fun.

Like when people are getting punched from dimension to dimension? How often does that occur?
Well, I would say it is a pretty common thing that goes down in fiction that have multiverse.

It happens in Invincible, Marvel, DC, Rick and Morty, the movie "Everything, Everywhere, All at Once," etc etc...

Back