• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
though the higher dimension he exists is full of infinite universes etc etc. logically inside of it, 4D dimensions. so it should be 5D no?
No, since the universes are 3D suspended in a 4th Dimensional construct. You would need to prove that the universes have 4 spatial dimensions for the void to be Low 1-C.

Transcending that space would concretely be 5-D.
Transcending the space would, but just the bubbles doesn't.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL21tdnNhZy5wbmc=

is this place also supposed to be there or it's something else?

Live Chinese translation is really slow today for some reason. Though they have posted multiple pages of translation at once in the past so I guess it could be because they want to translate the entire Dimension Slash scene all in one go.

Page 8 is basically Flash and Sonic complaining to Void for saying they were physically/mentally weaker than each other. As well as Void lamenting how he could only affect one of them with the cube.

No, since the universes are 3D suspended in a 4th Dimensional construct. You would need to prove that the universes have 4 spatial dimensions for the void to be Low 1-C.

Transcending the space would, but just the bubbles doesn't.
Space-times/universes are 4-D though. They are composed of 3+1 dimensions. Why are you saying they are 3-D? Lol.

Weird assumption to make.

Space-times/universes are 4-D though. They are composed of 3+1 dimensions. Why are you saying they are 3-D? Lol.
The +1 Dimension is time. The greater space housing those timelines is just 4D with an insignificant 5th Dimensional Axis unless proven otherwise. You'd only default to Low 1-C if they were 4+1 universes.

This chapter gives us visuals about how Dimensional Slash works. To me, it doesn't seem like the attack has infinite speed like we might have initially assumed.

This chapter gives us visuals about how Dimensional Slash works. To me, it doesn't seem like the attack has infinite speed.
Yeah if anything it seems to function like the Ortho Siblings ability from Hunter x Hunter. From their profile page on the wiki.

The Ortho Siblings' Nen abilities work in conjunction: the sister conjures a tag that, when placed on someone, will link her brother's conjured dart board to the target. The tag cannot be removed until the game ends, not even by themselves. The brother then throws darts at his board, and when they hit their mark, a sharp fish-like dart made from his aura is conjured and pierces the target's body in a place that depends on where the darts hit the board. The fish darts are impossible to avoid, since they don't physically exist until they touch the target's body.

The +1 Dimension is time. The greater space housing those timelines is just 4D with an insignificant 5th Dimensional Axis unless proven otherwise. You'd only default to Low 1-C if they were 4+1 universes.
Yes, the +1 dimension is time. Those universe bubbles are 4-D space-times. Since universes like this are assumed to be Low 2-C on the wiki.

Which means the housing space is insignificant 5-D space. Like it is in all Multiversal constructs on the wiki.

Being beyond that housing space would be 5-D.

the sister conjures a tag that, when placed on someone, will link her brother's conjured dart board to the target. The tag cannot be removed until the game ends, not even by themselves. The brother then throws darts at his board, and when they hit their mark, a sharp fish-like dart made from his aura is conjured and pierces the target's body in a place that depends on where the darts hit the board. The fish darts are impossible to avoid, since they don't physically exist until they touch the target's body.
speak english pls

not really

they are in the highest level of the 4-a tier, their current position is neat tbh

you’ll hardly find a character that can defeat garou or saitama on that tier
Yeah anything beyond universe are a bunch of complex essays that casuals needs a context to understand

This chapter gives us visuals about how Dimensional Slash works. To me, it doesn't seem like the attack has infinite speed like we might have initially assumed.
It has never been really

Empty Void moves to a higher dimension, from this higher dimension his attacks are unperceivable by lower dimensional beings so when they happen it looks like they "spawn". The only way to dodge them would be with Extrasensory Perception.

Yeah if anything it seems to function like the Ortho Siblings ability from Hunter x Hunter.

The Ortho Siblings' Nen abilities work in conjunction: the sister conjures a tag that, when placed on someone, will link her brother's conjured dart board to the target. The tag cannot be removed until the game ends, not even by themselves. The brother then throws darts at his board, and when they hit their mark, a sharp fish-like dart made from his aura is conjured and pierces the target's body in a place that depends on where the darts hit the board. The fish darts are impossible to avoid, since they don't physically exist until they touch the target's body.
True, I got reminded of that too

DS is like reversed causality, except that it works on a much larger scale, like choosing a moment from infinite bubbles and attacking it. It is similar to how Saitama traveled back in time to find the moment before CF Garou caused trouble and punched him.

Basically instead of instantly spawning on Sonic's body, it spawns from a distance and then moves to reach him.

Yes, the +1 dimension is time. Those universe bubbles are 4-D space-times. Since universes like this are assumed to be Low 2-C on the wiki.

Which means the housing space is insignificant 5-D space. Like it is in all Multiversal constructs on the wiki.

Being beyond that housing space would be 5-D.
Not going by the FAQ
No, the default assumption is that this is not the case. "Bigger" could mean having more 2-A structures and, as explained in greater detail previously, having more 2-A structures, or even infinitely many 2-A structures, unless uncountably infinite many, won't scale above a single 2-A structure in size. This is due to these structures actually have the same size as a baseline 2-A structure. It is, however, possible to at least achieve above the baseline 2-A power by upscaling from other characters who've performed 2-A feats or of the feats themselves, rather than by affecting 2-A structures containing other 2-A structures. However, if "bigger" is indicated to mean a size difference that makes the structure qualitatively superior to a 2-A structure the structure qualifies for Low 1-C unless the fiction specifies otherwise.

To elaborate, a structure larger than 2-A meets the requirements for qualitative superiority over them if it either explicitly mentions an uncountably infinite number of universes or has portrayals/statements of being bigger in size than 2-A structures to the point that even infinite multipliers on top of the size of that structure are of no relevance to it. Multiversal structures past Low 2-C frequently have a distance of unknown length along a 5th dimensional axis separating them. That isn't automatically Low 1-C, as for Low 1-C the distance must be known to be of non-insignificant size.

In that regard it is important to consider that, by its nature, it is not possible to accurately depict 5 dimensional space. As such depictions of the multiverse are usually not to be understood as accurate representation of the distance between the universes, but rather just qualitative analogies of the multiverse's structure.

As usual, evaluation of any additional evidence needs to be done case-by-case.
Just housing infinite universes is a 2A structure with an insignificant 5th Axis per our rules, as you can house an infinite number of seperate spaces with just irrational numbers. 5D requires an uncountable infinite size difference and the evidence you mentioned wouldn't qualify.

An attack that instantly appears at the target. But it’s not exactly infinite speed as it’s still possible to react to it.
killua couldn’t react.

he predicted where the last darth would hit because he knew the rules of the game that the hatsu was based on, and protected his forehead with his hand before the darth was spawn

Wouldn't empty Void still be immeasurable himself while in 4th dimension, considering he perceives "infinite possibilities" as bubbles he can acess at any time ( and thus attacking through the time axis )?
The Void slash itself seems to spawn somewhere and then expand from that spot at non infinite speeds though.

killua couldn’t react.

he predicted where the last darth would hit because he knew the rules of the game that the hatsu was based on, and protect his forehead with his hand before the darth was spawn
He could still grab it before it pierced him. So like it’s instant but if you are fast enough you can still stop the dart mid attack the moment it materializes. The dimension slash works similarly. It instantly spawns near the target but it can still be dodged.

Live Chinese translation is really slow today for some reason. Though they have posted multiple pages of translation at once in the past so I guess it could be because they want to translate the entire Dimension Slash scene all in one go.

Page 8 is basically Flash and Sonic complaining to Void for saying they were physically/mentally weaker than each other. As well as Void lamenting how he could only affect one of them with the cube.
he affected only one cuz blast put the top half of sonic into another dimension ..or something like that from another tl i saw in the later pages

Not going by the FAQ

Just housing infinite universes is a 2A structure with an insignificant 5th Axis per pur rules. You'd have to prove it's 5D and the evidence you mentioned wouldn't qualify.

I am not saying the housing space is 5-D. I explicitly said the housing space is 2-A above.

I am saying that God's dimension would be 5-D because it does transcend that space to irrelevance, in theory.

Because it verbatim is a dimension where things like distance and size are irrelevant. Theoretically, that includes the dimension we just saw.

So that's why people are saying God is 5-D.

We are saying his dimension transcends the 2-A structure.

He could still grab it before it pierced him. So like it’s instant but if you are fast enough you can still stop the dart mid attack the moment it materializes. The dimension slash works similarly. It instantly spawns near the target but it can still be dodged.
his hand was already on the spot, i wouldnt call that “react”
and the darth didnt really pierce him because of the octopus’s skin he used to absorb the impact, not because he held it

I am saying that God's dimension would be 5-D because it does transcend that space to irrelevance, in theory.

Because it verbatim is a dimension where things like distance and size are irrelevant. Theoretically, that includes the dimension we just saw.

So that's why people are saying God is 5-D.

We are saying his dimension transcends the 2-A structure.
Oh alright. I guess I can get that logic.

his hand was already on the spot, i wouldnt call that “react”
and the darth didnt really piercing him because of the octopus’s skin he used the absorb the impact, not because he held it
I know that. But if it was a much faster character like say DC Flash. He could just speed up his perception to the point where he could grab the dart the moment it materializes when it slightly touches his body. Hence why I said it’s instant but it’s possible to react if you are fast enough. Also this doesn’t really have much to do OPM so let’s just end the conversation here.

Not going by the FAQ

Just housing infinite universes is a 2A structure with an insignificant 5th Axis per our rules, as you can house an infinite number of seperate spaces with just irrational numbers. 5D requires an uncountable infinite size difference and the evidence you mentioned wouldn't qualify.
If a space that contains an infinite number of 2C is called and treated as a 'higher' dimension, I don't think you would need any more than that, as the message is straightforward enough. Though I'm not sure if it actually mentioned it being HD like what others said.

I know that. But if it was a much faster character like say DC Flash. He could just speed up his perception to the point where he could grab the dart the moment it materializes when it slightly touches his body. Hence why I said it’s instant but it’s possible to react if you are fast enough. Also this doesn’t really have much to do OPM so let’s just end the conversation here.
Not if it spawns inside them 😊

Back