• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Discussions have really gotten stale here lately. Here is a prompt. The protagonists of your top 3 favorite games run OPM gauntlet (scale them however you like). Where do they stop?
Undertale-Frisk kinda stalemates. At no point does Frisk have the AP to solo the verse, nor the hax. But they can't really be killed by any of them. As for how far Frisk could get, eh honestly I can't see them taking out most Demon's or S-Class. If they had more AP scaling though it'd be debatable.

Elden Ring-Tarnished at peak clears up to around CF Garou and Saitama tbh. A highballed argument could put them even higher but it's iffy.

Idek what to put as my third fav game cause I don't play much these days and Deltarune isn't finished. Only game I play is League of Legends but there's no MC in that game. Though there are a handful of League characters that take out the verse.
Which threat level Makima would be in OPM? We know her AP isn't that high but she has dangerous abilities, and which threat level Pochita at full power would be?

bc094762fe77fa4e81209c0e49c651f8.jpg
Prob Demon, maybe a weak Dragon at best. This is only accounting for her contractual immortality. That aside, she's Demon.

The Hero of Hell? I'd say a moderately strong Dragon.

Discussions have really gotten stale here lately. Here is a prompt. The protagonists of your top 3 favorite games run OPM gauntlet (scale them however you like). Where do they stop?
The player from Minecraft: If it's just normal survival mode, they stop at any pretty much any demon level threat. There's just a big gap in strength and speed. The player doesn't have much they can do against that. If it is creative mode with all cheats enabled then the player easily clears though...

You could also argue it's a stalemate even with just base survival mode since the player has a 1-C to resurrect them over and over again.

The Terrarian: Scaling is all over the place for the Terrarian. I personally think they are somewhere in the cosmic levels though. But unfortunately they don't really have good speed. Despite that they probably get through pretty much everything up to Blast. Wide range of weaponry and versatility that OPM characters have never seen before. Also spams debuffs and buffs, life steal, healing potions, teleportation, etc... Not anything the normal characters can really deal with. Especially with all the homing and dura neg attacks it's just over. Oh and even moreso if you think respawning is a genuine ability.

A lot of my other fav games don't really have a protagonist....

I noticed how I haven't written my own favorite games yet. My scaling of my favorite games is wildly different from their current scaling in the site though.

3) Sekiro from Sekiro: Clears up to Above Dragon levels but hards stops there. He is far more skilled than 99% of the verse and is an immortal. He also has strength, speed and some hax to back himself. But he is way too outclassed against higher tiers. His only chance is using BFR on them if they somehow let him or hoping to inflict Dragon Rot on them right after his first death before anyone realizes what is going on.

2) The Knight from Hollow Knight: Clears up to God Level. This may come as a shock for those who know the game but I scale the Knight all the way up to country level, if not higher. That AP still falls short of current Above Dragons but the Knight can just kill them through hax.

1) Frisk from Undertale: Already mentioned several times. It mostly comes down to where you scale her AP but I think she can clear regardless.

Last edited:
Frisk - Already mentioned several times. Basically a stone wall, deadlock or clear, I don't feel like analyzing too much.

Castlevania game protagonists - clean

I don't know what my third favorite game is.

There's Metal Gear Rising, Okami, Terraria, South Park: Stick of truth, Warframe (although it's the game I have the most hours of, it's the one I find most boring) and others that I don't remember.

Most of them are quite up to date on the wiki and apart from Terraria I've never really gone into the powerscaling of these games.

Going with Raiden from MGR, he stops at the strongest in Class S. Mostly because of speed since he has a hard time beating them despite the lower AP.

Wild how EV went from some vaguely above Flashy Flash level fodder who got off-screened by Saitama to some god-tier that can go up against Blast level characters just cause ONE and Murata weren't satisfied with his original role. WC version gets shitstomped by Invincible high-tiers and now he solos the verse like what 😭💀

Though I'd imagine that in the future of the WC assuming it actually continues until the end of the story he will be apart of that storyline anyways.

Wild how EV went from some vaguely above Flashy Flash level fodder who got off-screened by Saitama to some god-tier that can go up against Blast level characters just cause ONE and Murata weren't satisfied with his original role. WC version gets shitstomped by Invincible high-tiers and now he solos the verse like what 😭💀

Though I'd imagine that in the future of the WC assuming it actually continues until the end of the story he will be apart of that storyline anyways.
9leIgQP.jpeg

Tbf even in the webcomic version Void was hyped up a lot. Especially after his defeat.

Like in the webcomic the Tenins went on about how Void could unleash 4-5 ninjutsus every 0.2 second with said ninjutsus and weapons being shown to be capable of casually defeating dragons when used by Flash and Sonic. With both Flash and Sonic noting they’ve gotten massively stronger.

And the biggest thing of all is that after learning the techniques from Void, Flash began to be treated as a second Tatsumaki in the webcomic with the two of them both individually being sent to deal with an entire organization by themselves.

So even in the webcomic version it’s implied that Void is very likely around Tatsumaki’s lvl if not higher. And being Tatsumaki lvl in the webcomic is a pretty darn big deal since there aren’t really any god lvl threats in the webcomic and only like four or five characters are actually stronger than Tatsumaki. So him being implied to be Above Dragon is actually quite impressive.

Yeah the amount in that timeframe isn’t that impressive which is why the manga version removed the timeframe altogether. But the impressive part is how strong said techniques are. Since both Flash and Sonic have said those techniques have greatly increased their original strength. And Flash was like already at the high end of dragon lvl before this.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzltdjlxai5wbmc=

might be a weird question. is it one of the nuclear fission attack or something else? it seems like its something else but don't know what it is. can someone tell me what it is?

they do not look exactly the same... the only thing that is the same is their shape. this one literally seems just like a light ball

The latter usage takes place in space which may affect its appearance compared to the ones on Earth.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2Y2YmNjay5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2ZjbHlidC5wbmc=

they do not look exactly the same... the only thing that is the same is their shape. this one literally seems just like a light ball
Tbf, it happens in a low gravity environment, which would affect its expansion and whatnot also they look pretty the same ngl and given it's his only attack like that...

The latter usage takes place in space which may affect its appearance compared to the ones on Earth.
Tbf, it happens in a low gravity environment, which would affect its expansion and whatnot also they look pretty the same ngl and given it's his only attack like that...
i see. in outer space. there is the lack of blast wave considering there is no atmosphere. that's why it looks like that probably.

if it's like that. what would the speed be like?

Does blast portal also have limit when he redirecting an attack? Unlike when he try to contain it in his fight with garou and sp²

Like i said when he's not trying to contain it which he do on those instance

Like make 2 portal where an attack go in the first portal and out in the second portal
no? what you say is only true for the sp^2. and he didnt only try to contain it. he tried to direct it to somewhere else. also for garou's punches, blast literally sends them to somewhere else. literally what you're asking for. yet his portals exploded after some time.

Back