• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So what point was flashy actually empty void?
1ewODSy.png

I think this could put the afterimage talk to rest, though I wouldn't rule it out since he's technically ninja-trained.

Last edited:
if you look closely, Flash and Sonic were separated by about 2 or 3 meters during the chapter.
But when Void takes out the cube, he's right next to Sonic, barely 2 steps away. And Flashy Flash (the real one) realizes that something is wrong and rushes towards him (he rushes from his starting position, about 2/3 meters from Sonic).
I think Void just teleported out of nowhere right next to Sonic page 8 third case (or was hiding in space)

Either way I find it cool how Sonic was unchanged by a monster cell but gets insta-hacked by a god box. I remember when Bakuzan was presumed dead after eating 3, so Sonic might get a big power boost if the transformation happens.
The monster cell didn’t work for Sonic because he cooked the cells before eating them when he was supposed to eat them raw.
One ninja says EV can unlesh endless ninjutsus to the point they look like genjutsus
The original line in the webcomic was Void could unleash 4-5 ninjutsus every 0.2 seconds. So it seems like the manga version removed the timeframe and made it sound more impressive by saying he can unleash endless ninjutsus instead.

The original line in the webcomic was Void could unleash 4-5 ninjutsus every 0.2 seconds. So it seems like the manga version removed the timeframe and made it sound more impressive by saying he can unleash endless ninjutsus instead.
i said that is air considering that both are completaly different except on story... (forgeted, they are completaly different, just that)
so i will just consider that in the manga is just endless and in the webcomic is just really ******* fast.

Maybe void has like infinite energy like androids from db or something
Black Sperm stated Homeless Emperor seemed not to lose stamina (as if the energy was coming from somewhere else), and afaik Garou didn't tire against Saitama (he stopped fighting because he was scared he'd die, but he wasn't tired at all). So maybe god avatars (at least those who have divine energy flowing through them) have endless stamina as long as God provides them with power?

Black Sperm stated Homeless Emperor seemed not to lose stamina (as if the energy was coming from somewhere else), and afaik Garou didn't tire against Saitama (he stopped fighting because he was scared he'd die, but he wasn't tired at all). So maybe god avatars (at least those who have divine energy flowing through them) have endless stamina as long as God provides them with power?
If that was the case does this mean like say someone fires a universal beam at void he could absorb it or something? Sense he has endless cosmic forces flowing through him meaning an endless tank

That's not gonna get accepted. Doubt we give every character with absorption and endless stamina High 3-A absorption

And BS stated that HE energy was coming from somewhere else. It is more likely that God is just the source of his powers than he has literally infinite power inside him.

Yeah Void just suddenly appeared next to Sonic to finish Flash’s sentence and give him the cube before Flash realized what was going on.

Either Void suddenly teleported in or he managed to get there incredibly fast without either of them noticing via sheer speed. If it’s the latter it would also qualify him for Stealth Mastery. Actually why doesn’t the ninjas in this series have stealth mastery on their profile in the first place? They are freaking ninjas and we have seen them perform stealthy feats multiple times throughout the series!

Back