• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i think that Tatsumaki knows that Saitama is much stronger than her, but she genuinely does not sees him as an unbeatable opponent, this is part of her personality at all, can’t blame her if being alit delusional at that point

she probably still believe that theres is way to put him on her knees, even thought it’s not with sheer strenght

True, but even if she considers him strong, I think she still doesn't understand how absurdly powerful Saitama is. It seems that so far the only ones who really know how absurdly powerful Saitama is are Blast, Genos and King.
The only correct answer is Cosmic Garou, and maybe GOD, but other than them, no one else. They just know Saitama is insanely strong, but not exactly how strong. Genos thought Saitama would need the other S-class heroes to beat Gouketsu. Blast telling Saitama not to get anymore closer to Cosmic Garou, and Blast's teammates being surprised that there is someone on Earth who could hold this much divine energy other than blast. All of this pretty much tells you that they don't know either. And obviously, King doesn't either

Genos thought Saitama would need the other S-class heroes to beat Gouketsu. Blast telling Saitama not to get anymore closer to Cosmic Garou
The first one had something to do with the translation if I remember correctly. Genos says no one is Saitama's match the very next day after all. The second one is probably a plot hole since Blast was originally not meant to know about Saitama's strength. He can't possibly think Garou's passive would be too much for him after seeing Saitama tank GRB.

The second one is probably a plot hole since Blast was originally not meant to know about Saitama's strength. He can't possibly think Garou's passive would be too much for him after seeing Saitama tank GRB.
Pretty sure blast doesn't know who got hit by GRB

The first one had something to do with the translation if I remember correctly. Genos says no one is Saitama's match the very next day after all. The second one is probably a plot hole since Blast was originally not meant to know about Saitama's strength. He can't possibly think Garou's passive would be too much for him after seeing Saitama tank GRB.
Blast thing isn’t a plot hole, he never saw the GRB hit Saitama. He only knew of his strength after seeing Zero punch.

Also, place the following profiles on the page, because for some reason they are not there (To be fair, some could be removed and others need updating)
And maybe put the Limiters page in an area easier for the average reader to see.
Apollo, Glasses, God, Jet Nice Guy, Sneck and Hero Association are already on the verse page.

That leaves only Dave, Genji and Sage Centipede to be added.

as if couples does not exists in real life 😆
why are you so scared about romance
I think I'm entitled to be a little annoyed- one of the nice things about One Punch Man for me is that it does a really good job of keeping romance to a minimum or avoiding it entirely. Shipping often smacks of the kind of gossip that one sees on TMZ, something which has always annoyed me.

Maybe the worst part about it though is that it encourages Murata to draw more Psykos, Fubuki and Tatsumaki covers. I am so tired of them, can we please get more covers with the characters actually in the chapters? Lots of missed opportunities there

Last edited:
Empty Void is gonna be Vergil on toon force. Dude literally pulled space over himself like a blanket 😭
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzFjYzJ3OC5wbmc=

Blast thing isn’t a plot hole, he never saw the GRB hit Saitama. He only knew of his strength after seeing Zero punch.
That literally isn’t true blast witnessed everything from before garou did the GRB to saitama getting hit by the 0 punch

Blast originally didn’t know but it was retcon and now he witnessed it

If Blast actually saw Saitama fighting Garou, he'd not warn him in the alternate future of Garou's radiation
You do realize that this is a re draw correct you actually think ONE planned this far out into the story obviously not or re draws wouldn’t exist like people forget how long ago the cosmic garou fight actually was

Just by looking at the panel blast had to have showed up before the GRB was launched which makes sense as he would’ve teleported as soon as he sensed garou go cosmic and garou traded many blows before the GRB meaning plenty of time to get there

Murata(also ONE seemingly supports it in WC)said Tatsumaki can lift the entire Z city including it's unpopulated regions. If we based it on the global map how strong is her lifting strength?

Murata(also ONE seemingly supports it in WC)said Tatsumaki can lift the entire Z city including it's unpopulated regions. If we based it on the global map how strong is her lifting strength?
If the anime map in my calc is the same as the manga, just multiply the area by the appropriate thickness.

You do realize that this is a re draw correct you actually think ONE planned this far out into the story obviously not or re draws wouldn’t exist like people forget how long ago the cosmic garou fight actually was

Just by looking at the panel blast had to have showed up before the GRB was launched which makes sense as he would’ve teleported as soon as he sensed garou go cosmic and garou traded many blows before the GRB meaning plenty of time to get there
Let me save this comment for the next time you bring Boros vs Tatsumaki

Anyway, are the Garou fight chapters oficially published? If not, as long as they do not drastically change the dialogues to reflect your point (when publishing chapters they often change some panels. Changing a dialogue is something pretty minor in comparison), then Blast did not actually see Saitama fighting

The only thing we know is that Blast saw the GRB and then Saitama one shotting Cosmic Garou moments afterward and not anything prior to that, it's not that hard to grasp.

By how he treats Saitama in the Doomed Timeline (telling him to back off which he wouldn't if he knew Saitama was the one trading blows with Garou and just tanked his GRB) we can infer that this is indeed what happened and there isn't any proof of the contrary.

Last edited:
24 hours until the next chapter. Does anyone have any idea what kind of hax will Void have?
my guess

Space folding powers. He can manipulate space to create realistic illusions of things. He can use solar flare lightning bolts. He can use solar winds for... wind. (Going based off his scroll moves). Basically, everything cosmic Garou can do, but instead of martial arts, its fancy ninja stuff.

Back