• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chapter tomorrow guys
where do you think it will end? if its like 25 page or so. it should end when flash and sonic defeats them. if its like 40 pages. it should end when void appears.

the chapters we have seen for weeks has around 30 page. so its when flash and sonic wins. then peak fight starts.

I don't think they will be defeated in this chapter, nor will empty void appear. I think Murata will expand the fight and the ninjas' abilities. I'm sure empty void will appear at the end of the next chapter, not this one.

I don't think they will be defeated in this chapter, nor will empty void appear. I think Murata will expand the fight and the ninjas' abilities. I'm sure empty void will appear at the end of the next chapter, not this one.
That sounds nice.

As eager as I am to see Empty Void- if it's a choice between a quick Tenninto fight where they show pretty much 0 unique abilities and never distinguish themselves as individual fighters and waiting longer to see Empty Void but we get multiple ninjas showing unique ninjutsu techniques like Hellfire and Gale did in their first fight with Flashy... I want to see individual techniques.

The Empty Void fight will have fun stuff regardless, right now nobody cares about the Heavenly Ninja Party because they're basic weapons users who use very few techniques (and nothing new) and they all got annihilated in like two panels. The A-class heroes that fought Garou and the MA surface team have a much more interesting dynamic than the Tenninto Group and I don't think that should be the case.

Whatever this chapter ends up being I'm just hoping it gives us more new content to talk about and keep the hype going.

We've already seen these chapters before so it kinda sucks having to wait 2 weeks and not really get anything new like with the last chapter.

I think Murata will make the ninjas put up more of a fight here like he did with Sonic vs Flash. Maybe we'll get another light structure. Idk about a bunch of abilities being showcased this is still One Punch Man at the end of the day.

To be honest, originally I expected the Heavenly Ninja Party to all have monster forms like Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame did in the manga since it seemed like Empty Void was monsterfied in the webcomic so it makes sense for his underlings to be as well. But that didn’t happen in the original version and honestly I don’t expect it to happen in the redrawn version either.

Cause thinking about it now having 21 dragon lvl threats capable of keeping up with and somewhat harming Flash would honestly be too much for just Flash and Sonic to handle even if they both got stronger. It’s probably best to just have the two of them face off against 21 demon lvl human ninjas that borderline dragon lvl instead. So at most I just expect the ninjas to use more ninjutsus related to their names in the redrawn fight.

Also the Serious Side Hops from Sonic better be in the redrawn version of the fight at some point god damn it.

I don't think there is gore in this episode either, since in the previous version the fight concluded in the next chapter. This chapter will not end with the ninjas being defeated. The gore scene, if there is one, would occur in the next episode. But it's just my opinion

Oh shit didn’t expect the fight to actually be brutal like the webcomic. And the fight actually ended rather quickly compared to the original version. But still no Serious Side Hops god dang it.

they killed all of them. so there wont be those monologues like before. so empty void's appearence might be at the start or at the mid of the chapter.

also the first guy uh...

he literally said "オレのカッターウィップが音速を超える音をきけ"

speed of sound lvl. we know they are weaker but to the that point. :d

also if anyone wants to know what narrator says.

"次の瞬間更に大きな超音速の衝撃波とともに"

"The next moment, with an even larger supersonic shockwave" or something like that

It was. Masacre
Yeah this was what I expected when seeing a dragon borderlining Above Dragon fighter like Flash go against near dragon lvl demons. But still didn’t expect Sonic to be buffed this much. To think that Flash was the one that took damage from this fight and not Sonic.

I hope empty void doesn't revive the ninjas in the next chapter or something like that

Like in the previous version, they looked like they had died but in reality it was the empty void's genjutsu.

qC9lSys.jpeg

the reason why flash looks like that is because his afterimages are connected like a snake i guess?

Y’all ready for another boring chapter and to wait another 4 weeks before we see void again
Dark came in expecting to be disappointed and got what he wanted.

If the Heavenly Ninja Party can't even get a single chapter in the redraw (they had 2 short ones originally) they would have just cut them from the story and gone straight to Empty Void. At least give Flashy and Sonic twenty pages where they can show off their growth- the moment Empty Void shows up they'll be helpless as we know.

That expectation aside, I enjoyed this chapter, 8 of 10. Fitting that the ninja fight would end in a flash.

+ VIOLENCE!
  • Sonic literally debuted in the manga slaughtering relatively defenseless humans and his character hasn't changed on that front, nice.
+ CHOREOGRAPHY
  • Self-evident, but my favorite moment was when Sonic tunneled beneath them and killed the last few ninjas off- nice teamwork.
+ INVOLVEMENT
  • Sonic got to put in some work! Flashy still took the lead but Sonic actually scored some kills this time
  • The Tenninto is a big group and they gave the ninjas more time to shine here. We got to see changes in tactics, different weapons, new sequences, etc. Why have 17 characters in a fight if you're not going to at least divide them into groups
- UNADAPTED MATERIAL
  • Was hoping for serious side hops but Sonic and Flashy will at least try to fight Empty Void, so let's see if they use their moves on each other. Room for these things to be adapted, although I would have liked another special move from Sonic in this fight
- SUPERSONIC?
  • Lol imagine if Flashy Flash is stated to below hypersonic (Mach 5). I don't speak Japanese but that would be unfortunate. If that is the case, is Murata implying Atomic could blitz Flashy close quarters (since monster Haragiri was also indirectly stated to be at least supersonic)?? We'll see with the translations

they killed all of them. so there wont be those monologues like before. so empty void's appearence might be at the start or at the mid of the chapter.

also the first guy uh...

he literally said "オレのカッターウィップが音速を超える音をきけ"

speed of sound lvl. we know they are weaker but to the that point. :d

also if anyone wants to know what narrator says.

"次の瞬間更に大きな超音速の衝撃波とともに"

"The next moment, with an even larger supersonic shockwave" or something like that
Just finished reading the Chinese translation

The ninja guy actually said that his blade whip surpasses the speed of sound and than Sonic blitzes him and his attack with the narration saying afterwards following that an even larger supersonic shockwave there was a whip of light that slashed through the Tenins. So all it’s saying is that

Flash >>> Sonic >>> Supersonic attack

Does anyone else besides me have the feeling that the next chapter will be epic? I don't know why but I think something crazy is going to happen.

Last edited:
Just finished reading the Chinese translation

The ninja guy actually said that his blade whip surpasses the speed of sound and than Sonic blitzes him and his attack with the narration saying afterwards following that an even larger supersonic shockwave there was a whip of light that slashed through the Tenins. So all it’s saying is that

Flash >>> Sonic >>> Supersonic attack
whip of light is like the name of the attack flash used.

also do you know how fast it is? "the reason why flash looks like that is because his afterimages are connected like a snake"

Dunno that’s just how the narration described Flash using Flowing Shadow Feet. But yeah the other Tenins did say that his afterimages were connected like a snake. And Sonic just says how Flash is showing off.

Also at the end of the chapter Sonic says he’s gonna become the leader of the new ninja village and wants Flash to be his left and right hand man. But Flash talks back to Sonic about how he’s weaker than him yet he wants to be the leader.

Dunno that’s just how the narration described Flash using Flowing Shadow Feet. But yeah the other Tenins did say that his afterimages were connected like a snake. And Sonic just says how Flash is showing off.

Also at the end of the chapter Sonic says he’s gonna become the leader of the new ninja village and wants Flash to be his left and right hand man. But Flash talks back to Sonic about how he’s weaker than him yet he wants to be the leader.
i know. also ends with "that's the kind of guy he is." = empty void %100 coming

Back