• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
can you guys look at it and give me your opinion?

also this

sorry, I noticed something, how come Iaian doesn't have massively hypersonic+ speed like Spring mustacchio if he also deflected the rain of explosive light bombs?

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2w2cjNrdS5wbmc=

since garou has the knowledge of the flow of all energy. he recreates them and puts them into his fist. which is why things like grb and nuclear fission are inside of "his fist"
i think wiki accepts it as energy manipulation? Does this mean Bang has energy manipulation too? or is it something else?

Tatsumaki's telekinesis was effecting him and more than capable of moving and lifting him, just not strong enough to do anything important. If Tatsumaki's TK was significantly stronger, she'd literally be able to toss Saitama around and lift him through the sky into space. He isn't just automatically immune to anything in the verse and nothing would suggest he is.
It wasn’t effecting him at all she couldn’t even lift bro to space in 1 panel and that’s not the type to hax I’m talking I’m talking about hax strictly designed to hurt him or one shot him that he’d need resistance not something like TK which can be resisted by being to strong

Yes you clearly never read the manga as yes saitama resists every hax and the entire manga suggests it as if you actually read we are talking about the same guy who punched into Phoenix space and kicked hyperspace portals to avoid bfr breaking in your limiter in opm is just that strong it allows you to resist and use every ability the same reason saitama can copy gods powers

By a wiki standpoint he’d need resistance by a narrative standpoint anyone who tries any ability on him an attempt to take him out he’d neg it

Last edited:
"he'd show more of a reaction"

Source: Headcanon.
How come every time you reply it’s always nonsense that’s so easy to debunk anyway

Nowhere is what I stated head canon saitama entire thing was to find someone who can match his strength so yes he’s going to show more reaction if someone can actually hurt him which is explicitly shown in the dream fight he shows emotions he rarely shows
"saitama didn't look hurt at all as we've seen what saitama looks like when hurt during his dream fight"

Being slightly scratched is not the same as being bruised, beaten, and covered in blood like in his dream. And just because he didn't "look" hurt by your interpretation doesn't mean he wasn't slightly harmed. He says he was, and that is more important than your interpretations of Murata's artistic portrayal. Being scratched can be as small as the tiniest paper cut. Literally negligible and almost impossible to notice, sometimes. It doesn't mean he needed to go to the hospital.
it means he wasn’t scratched as there’s simply no evidence and this say he was is is guess what irrelevant because saitama stated boros was almost a real fight saitama also stated he can’t grow stronger saitama also stated he can’t feel emotions yet feels emotional the all the time several statements by made by himself that is wrong meaning for you to use the statement as 100% fact you’d have to prove without a shadow of a doubt that he was hurt which you can’t and because saitama statements are not 100% accurate 24/7 it means it also is not a reliable source of info

Okay? This proves nothing, it's just random speculation and nitpicking. He said he was scratched. Period.

Occam's Razor is key in these circumstances. To even make an argument for why Saitama "wasn't scratched" by Garou, one would have to go through several leaps and hurdles to justify and rationalize the argument. To say that he was scratched, the argument is just as simple as "He literally said it". Not to mention that it was stated in every single translation of the chapter in existence that I have seen. In every translation, he says that he was scratched/hurt, which he's annoyed about due to promising Tareo that he wouldn't get hurt.
It’s nitpicking because it debunks you ? Why even reply if your just going to act like that no it’s not nitpicking garou was physically unable to draw blood or hurt saitama even before his growth despite being his equal meaning by your logic casual garou is stronger then serious garou and saitama which isn’t how it works
If you actually read the manga Murata has showed us exactly what saitama looks like when hurt and none of the requirements happened in the garou fight you can cope all you want but it won’t change anything

I’ll say it again saitama statements aren’t reliable and contradicts himself on several occasions and if we are taking statements then boros better get upgraded to multi solar for almost being a real fight according to saitama you can’t apply this saitama statement logic to only 1 character

Saitama was lifted off the ground so he is not even fully resistant to the powers of someone several tiers below him.

He can't see the true nature of God when he manifested on Earth, and he clearly has limits since he had to grow up to keep Garou at bay, he's not infallible.

Also imagine saying that RinneItachi of all people doesn't read manga.

Saitama: "Damn I got scratched even when I told that kid I wouldn't be hurt."
Wankers: "He can't get hurt!!!! Saitama doesn't know what he's talking about I can tell how hurt he is better than he himself!!!!"
Saitama: man boros is almost a real fight and can one shot him any time he wants
Saitama: I can’t feel emotions anymore then immediately proceeded to show emotions seconds after
Saitama: I can’t grow stronger anymore also saitama grows stronger claims to not be able to lose to himself from yesterday

y’all: 👁👄👁

again if saitama got hurt then can we start the multi solar boros crt already for being almost a real fight by saitama own words or no ? Cause like y’all say every word from saitama is law no matter how many times he contradicts himself

Saitama was lifted off the ground so he is not even fully resistant to the powers of someone several tiers below him.
If he's not fully resistant then remove the "greater" resistance in his profile, because that's exactly the justification are using for the "greater" resistance.

Last edited:
How come every time you reply it’s always nonsense that’s so easy to debunk anyway

Nowhere is what I stated head canon saitama entire thing was to find someone who can match his strength so yes he’s going to show more reaction if someone can actually hurt him which is explicitly shown in the dream fight he shows emotions he rarely shows

it means he wasn’t scratched as there’s simply no evidence and this say he was is is guess what irrelevant because saitama stated boros was almost a real fight saitama also stated he can’t grow stronger saitama also stated he can’t feel emotions yet feels emotional the all the time several statements by made by himself that is wrong meaning for you to use the statement as 100% fact you’d have to prove without a shadow of a doubt that he was hurt which you can’t and because saitama statements are not 100% accurate 24/7 it means it also is not a reliable source of info

It’s nitpicking because it debunks you ? Why even reply if your just going to act like that no it’s not nitpicking garou was physically unable to draw blood or hurt saitama even before his growth despite being his equal meaning by your logic casual garou is stronger then serious garou and saitama which isn’t how it works
If you actually read the manga Murata has showed us exactly what saitama looks like when hurt and none of the requirements happened in the garou fight you can cope all you want but it won’t change anything

I’ll say it again saitama statements aren’t reliable and contradicts himself on several occasions and if we are taking statements then boros better get upgraded to multi solar for almost being a real fight according to saitama you can’t apply this saitama statement logic to only 1 character
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3Q0ZzZldC5wbmc=

Since OPM introduced higher dimensional existence, at what possible or highest tier this verse could reach?
we already have tier 2 hax, so i wouldnt be supirsed to see low 2c saitama garou blast and other who reach god tier
and god alone would possibly be low 1c so tier 1 baby

Hmm what tier is hyperspace theory?
hyperspace is imagined as a higher-dimensional space that allows for ftl travel or shortcuts through space. if you're creating hyperspace itself. it scales to at least 4D(tier 2).
if you're just using hyperspace without creating it. its just ftl travel. or portal creation and etc

hyperspace is imagined as a higher-dimensional space that allows for ftl travel or shortcuts through space. if you're creating hyperspace itself. it scales to at least 4D(tier 2).
if you're just using hyperspace without creating it. its just ftl travel. or portal creation and etc
No, i mean this

"According to Hyperspace theory, each point in our four-dimensional universe conceals an additional six curled-up dimensions."— Google

"LATIN-EQUIS?" millones de voces gritaron de terror y luego, fueran silenciadas

To be honest, I thought the gap between normal punches and serious punches would be large enough where they wouldn't harm Saitama. It's also odd that Saitama isn't at all surprised or excited that Garou scratched him. You would think he'd be estatic at that point, especially since he said he was hoping to fight the monster king. Saitama says he was scratched so it is what it is, I find the situation odd.

It also raises this possibility: if Garou hadn't gone Cosmic and instead had kept evolving as a monster, maybe he would have been able to scratch Saitama with deflected normal punches.

I didn´t remember this ninja

I DID. I was so disappointed when he did nothing in the original Tenninto fight. I thought he was a sign each ninja would have Hellfire/Gale Wind type powers and techniques with a little hax here and there. You can't just float through the floor like a ghost and then not do any ghostly attacks smh

who should i ask to check this? or just waiting?

I doubt it'll happen but I imagine the community reaction if Saitama got scratched by Dimensional Slash or something. I think buildings would get set on fire.

I doubt it'll happen but I imagine the community reaction if Saitama got scratched by Dimensional Slash or something. I think buildings would get set on fire.
Saitama then starts crying begging and rolling on the ground for his life. Empty Void gets so unnerved he just starts apologizing and leaves.

Saitama being physically hurt is one thing... but being hurt by a hax ability???? Even I would be kinda upset

Unless they do it to where he has some kind of reactive evolution that lets him gain resistance ig

Saitama being physically hurt is one thing... but being hurt by a hax ability???? Even I would be kinda upset

Unless they do it to where he has some kind of reactive evolution that lets him gain resistance ig
Well the thing is that he would be resistant. I'm making the assumption that Dimensional Slash ignores conventional durability and can cut through virtually anything. So for Saitama to resist it partially would be a pretty good feat.

Well the thing is that he would be resistant. I'm making the assumption that Dimensional Slash ignores conventional durability and can cut through virtually anything. So for Saitama to resist it partially would be a pretty good feat.
That would simultaneously be an anti-feat for 4-D dura neg and also make Saitama seem even less of an invincible character.

If Garou with "knowledge of all forces" didn't think there was a way to hax Saitama then I just don't understand why dimension slash would at all.

That would simultaneously be an anti-feat for 4-D dura neg and also make Saitama seem even less of an invincible character.

If Garou with "knowledge of all forces" didn't think there was a way to hax Saitama then I just don't understand why dimension slash would at all.
How would that be an anti-feat rather than a durability feat for Saitama. And I mean Saitama's not meant to be an invincible character. He's meant to be a character who's been at the top of his verse from the beginning of the series, as said by ONE. I doubt he'll get hurt by Void but he will for sure get hurt by God.

Because he didn't have Dimensional Slash which is a unique ability given to EV by God.

Since Ninja arc, Neo hero arc and possibly The Organization arc are finished/currently being released, I'm expecting more of Tsukoyumi Esper Arc since Esper/Psychic is the counterpart of magic power system. Kinda reminded me of MP100 and Index series where they have a variety of Esper abilities.

Back