• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama is missing his resistance to everything as he resists everything in the verse
Tatsumaki's telekinesis was effecting him and more than capable of moving and lifting him, just not strong enough to do anything important. If Tatsumaki's TK was significantly stronger, she'd literally be able to toss Saitama around and lift him through the sky into space. He isn't just automatically immune to anything in the verse and nothing would suggest he is.

Garou didn’t scratch saitama and that shouldn’t even be accepted if garou truly hurt saitama 1 he’d show much more of a reaction 2 saitama didn’t look hurt at all as we’ve seen what saitama looks like when hurt during his dream fight they make it pretty clear he’s hurt with even blood and what it looks like when he fights people on his tier

What makes even less since is that if garou was able to hurt him with normal punches then the serious punch clash would’ve made him bleed or something as garou was pretty much equal to his strength yet saitama never took any damage the entire time on IO even before growth
"he'd show more of a reaction"

Source: Headcanon.

"saitama didn't look hurt at all as we've seen what saitama looks like when hurt during his dream fight"

Being slightly scratched is not the same as being bruised, beaten, and covered in blood like in his dream. And just because he didn't "look" hurt by your interpretation doesn't mean he wasn't slightly harmed. He says he was, and that is more important than your interpretations of Murata's artistic portrayal. Being scratched can be as small as the tiniest paper cut. Literally negligible and almost impossible to notice, sometimes. It doesn't mean he needed to go to the hospital.

Okay? This proves nothing, it's just random speculation and nitpicking. He said he was scratched. Period.

Occam's Razor is key in these circumstances. To even make an argument for why Saitama "wasn't scratched" by Garou, one would have to go through several leaps and hurdles to justify and rationalize the argument. To say that he was scratched, the argument is just as simple as "He literally said it". Not to mention that it was stated in every single translation of the chapter in existence that I have seen. In every translation, he says that he was scratched/hurt, which he's annoyed about due to promising Tareo that he wouldn't get hurt.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2p4MmMxeS5wbmc=

This was a pretty funny joke idk

I can't read Chinese
it says the word saitama used in japanese refers to not just himself but the objects. he counts his costume being damaged as being scratched. its not that he takes damage there.

"the original japanese text "キズづく" appears in Chapter 207, where Saitama makes a promise not to get hurt, キズづく means both a person getting hurt and an object getting torn. it carries a double meaning. It's not about Saitama getting injured, but rather his clothes getting damaged. This note is provided to avoid any potential debates."

translation of the text

he definitely didnt get damaged. he also looks at his costume when he's saying it. also clearly. it just doesnt make sense for saitama to get damage because of it.

Yeah, he definitely was scratched. I find it amusing how pissy people get about it and they try to rationalize it by jumping light years tall hoops. And lol at the person bringing the chinese tranlations. As if it proves anything else.

Saitama getting hurt by just his normal punches never made sense to me. But well...
Oh cool. I guess you can tank a 4 year old kids punches without absolutely no pain whatsoever. Kind of impressive considering humans get hurt with even less.

I mean there’s lots of cases where stronger character get hurt by weaker characters when they are being casual and not going all out. Like for example

Pre-Auswählen Base Yhwach managing to cut a casual Ichibei even though Post-Aushwählen Base Yhwach w/ Blut Vene (A 5-10x boost) got his attack crushed by Ichibei merely flexing his muscles once he got serious

1st Ultra Instinct Sign Goku managing to nick a casual Jiren even though later on a more serious Jiren was taking blows from a much stronger Post-2nd UIS SSBKKx20 Goku without getting injured

Also that translator note was technically made before it was revealed that Garou actually could reach and surpass Saitama’s initial lvl of strength. That time everybody was coping real hard on Tieba saying Saitama wasn’t hurt. And than the graph appeared and those that said Saitama wasn’t hurt just went quiet.

If anything the Chinese fandom is actually pretty accepting of Saitama being hurt even though they still hate how Saitama is no longer invincible in the manga and instead needs to grow stronger to win.

Last edited:
The clothes thing was already addressed in CRT which included scratching in Garou's profile. This is just becoming repetitive without actually bringing anything new to the table.

If anything the Chinese fandom is actually pretty accepting of Saitama being hurt even though they still hate how Saitama is no longer invincible in the manga and instead needs to grow stronger to win.
And now they make overpowered fan fiction for the sake or preserving that invincibility

And now they make overpowered fan fiction for the sake or preserving that invincibility
Tbf that's been a thing for awhile. With like people drawing pre-Boros Saitama one shotting Galactus or other dudes.

EDIT: I found your Garou fan blog thing and its pretty hilarious. Its like Suggsverse levels of in your face power scaling.

In any case, whether Saitama is "invincible" or not is only relevant within the verse, after all, even if he were considered invincible, in a crossbattle anyone who outscales him is assumed to be able to beat him.
In fact, I think it would even be better for him to be damaged and even eliminated in the fight against God and then regenerate or something, so at least he gets some hax. (speaking from a crossbattle perspective)

If we take into consideration that Garou hurt saitama, I see no problem in thinking that God could destroy him.

Last edited:
I like how both Garou and Boros have that "scratch" moment on Saitama, and both made Saitama make a shocked face. They both also possess a powerful attack named and based on a star (Collapsing Star Roaring Canon & Gamma Ray Burst).

If Saitama was hurt he Will be surprised and not annoyed.
man got hit to his face and he's looking at his costume. dunno why people thinks he's talking about himself. the word in japanese also refers to both a person getting hurt and an object getting torn. dunno why people chooses the first one. literally a sec later we see a gamma ray burst. or garou copying serious mode and using martial arts that even has durability neg. these all are fine but we say he got hurt from a normal punch where the text implies either a person getting hurt or an object getting torn.

man got hit to his face and he's looking at his costume. dunno why people thinks he's talking about himself. the word in japanese also refers to both a person getting hurt and an object getting torn. dunno why people chooses the first one. literally a sec later we see a gamma ray burst. or garou copying serious mode and using martial arts that even has durability neg. these all are fine but we say he got hurt from a normal punch where the text implies either a person getting hurt or an object getting torn.
That doesn't really makes sense, Saitama promised Tareo he wouldn't get hurt, not that his costume wouldn't be damaged, his cape already had a hole through it and even Saitama himself acknowledged several pages earlier that his clothes were damaged by Garou's nuclear attacks, with no mention of him getting scratched or what he told to Tareo.

That doesn't really makes sense, Saitama promised Tareo he wouldn't get hurt, not that his costume wouldn't be damaged, his cape already had a hole through it and even Saitama himself acknowledged several pages earlier that his clothes were damaged by Garou's nuclear attacks, with no mention of him getting scratched or what he told to Tareo.
but like i said, still does not make sense he is hurt because his reaction does not reflect that he is hurt at all.
specially if he is never have been hurt before for a long time, why will his reaction still be of annoyence

Since we now know God is in a Higher Dimensional would it be possible that Garou's hyperspace gates are the real thing?
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzRocXd6Yi5wbmc=
Yeah I think you can make the argument for it now

Maybe its best to wait this arc ending and see how the Empty Void and God stuff turns out though

I don’t want to upset you, but if the manga continues to follow the original, but simply the staging of the battles will be better, then Void will appear only after two chapters, and then at the end, and only fully after three chapters.

I hope there is an epic fight between blast and empty void without intervention of Flashy or Sonic. That's all I want, I don't care if Saitama shows up later and one shots him

(if its explained, can someone show me)

why garou and saitama doesnt have macro-quantum manipulation. even if its on a subatomic scale, manipulation of electrons scale to macro-quantum lvl.

they are manipulating the elementary particles inside of them

for subatomic particles to imimate eachother's movements there, not just protons and neutrons and their opposites, but electrons and positrons should also do it.

this page already shows electrons and positrons also start to imitate eachother's movements without interacting with eachother(otherwise annihilation :d).

anti particles moving backwards in time is based on Feynman–Stückelberg interpretation which is in Quantum field theory. Feynman used Stückelbergs interpretation of positrons (he proposed the interpretation of the positrons as a positive energy electron traveling backward in time.)

garou and saitama must manipulate electrons and positrons here.

Last edited:
Back