• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Makes me wonder what a "motivated" Saitama will look like.

I hope we get to see that eventually. I am a bit worried we won't really see Saitama "happy" based on the Garou fight. Like. there's no way God isn't as much of a monster as Garou is so I feel he would just end up making Saitama bloodlusted again.
He would've had fun with Garou (probably) had Garou not literally murdered his best friend right in front of him. If God doesn't hurt anyone prior to the fight, Saitama might have a good time.

In fact Saitama straight-up says that he probably found the one thing he wanted (a good fight), but that he couldn't even get excited about it, followed by him saying he just wants to beat the shit out of Garou, with the panel frame's largely focused on Genos' core during him talking.

Oh that's right, God can threaten him with killing his friends. Although that may end up making Saitama serious which would be even worse for him lol
If you can't beat someone physically, then just beat them mentally, like how Subaru f#ck up the most strongest, most unbeatable dude in his world by massacring the people he swore to protect.

Well, that would change everything if you think about it, cuz if there is only one higher dimension then it will be 4d, but if there really is more than one then I don't think they will limit it to 5d. I mean, if what blast said was actually plural, I think there are definitely more than two higher dimensions.

What exactly entails infinite transcendence between these dimensions??? Why are you assuming higher means infintely superior, when it could just mean the dimensions are full of some dank weed, making everything there "higher"? There is no evidence. For all we know One-Punchman could be 11-A and it's all just a videogame God plays, where he roleplays as an allmighty being when in real life he's just a Kirito wannabe. (Maybe he's the only 3-D character).
The wank in this fandom is unbeliavable sometimes, smh.

What exactly entails infinite transcendence between these dimensions??? Why are you assuming higher means infintely superior, when it could just mean the dimensions are full of some dank weed, making everything there "higher"? There is no evidence. For all we know One-Punchman could be 11-A and it's all just a videogame God plays, where he roleplays as an allmighty being when in real life he's just a Kirito wannabe. (Maybe he's the only 3-D character).
The wank in this fandom is unbeliavable sometimes, smh.
You are partly right, but some mention is only needed that they are Quantitative, because there is already the existence of higher Dimensions.

as I mentioned before “Higher dimensions” ( 高次元 )

Higher dimension (上部寸法 )

and of course, the Japanese version says “Higher dimensions”
And of course, that is read from top to bottom.

The Spanish translation also showed it in plural so I'm confused. Anyway it's better to wait since blast only explained the dimension slash, he didn't have a focus on explaining the dimensions in general, so there will definitely be more information in the future .

The Spanish translation also showed it in plural so I'm confused. Anyway it's better to wait since blast only explained the dimension slash, he didn't have a focus on explaining the dimensions in general, so there will definitely be more information in the future .
I take the context from the Japanese version, which is mentioned in plural, as well as the Spanish and English versions

No because we don’t have context on that how it’s used or why it’s needed and blast can’t even fight the real god only avatars which god scales above

The question is, why is God trapped? Like, his servants can travel between dimensions and he can't?
I'm starting to believe that he can but he's afraid of Saitama.

I know it has to do with the cubes, but how? How did they seal such a powerful being in a dimension in the first place?
I'm starting to believe that blast's intergalactic friends are much more powerful than we think.

My theory is that the one who sealed him was an avatar, who somehow broke free of his control and betrayed him by sealing him.

I know it has to do with the cubes, but how? How did they seal such a powerful being in a dimension in the first place?
I'm starting to believe that blast's intergalactic friends are much more powerful than we think.
They are probably far stronger than the current cast excluding saitama and garou

Back