• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
od must achieve immeasurable speed for me. It's complex, but please do not hesitate to point out my mistakes.
You have to demonstrate immeasurable speed. You (usually) cannot get it through interpretations.

Infinite speed is fine for now, immeasurable will come later, probably.

One of supporting feat i guess.
images

Ölçülemez bir hız sergilemeniz gerekiyor. Siz (genellikle) onu yorumlar yoluyla elde edemezsiniz.

Doesn't it already exhibit immeasurable speed due to its positioning in that dimension? There's no energy in the dimension, hence no time. Doesn't this mean it moves independent of time flow? I didn't quite understand how its positioning in that dimension doesn't grant it immeasurable speed. Could you please elaborate?

Something to note:

A serious Saitama should be capable of replicating any techniques performed by a God avatar, as Garou stated he could. So just keep that in mind for his power mimicry...

Something to note:

A serious Saitama should be capable of replicating any techniques performed by a God avatar, as Garou stated he could. So just keep that in mind for his power mimicry...
Problem is i can't really see him using it in character in a vsbattle setting, beyond say, a character spamming an ability to run away/stall him only for him to get pissed enough to use the same skill purely to undo it.

it´s sad that Saitama due to his personality, never copies or uses powers that have already been copied, so in the future he may have abilities in his profile which due to his personality, cannot be used in crossbattles.

Problem is i can't really see him using it in character in a vsbattle setting, beyond say, a character spamming an ability to run away/stall him only for him to get pissed enough to use the same skill purely to undo it.
A lot of abilities get put on people profiles when it’s out of character lol

I still think that Garou modes were so wasted

Like, just imagine if he had used modes to copy the abilities of the monsters: imagine a tsunami of Cosmic Garous because Mode: Black Sperm, or a Garou who regens from being gored with Mode:Zombieman, or a Garou who uses Mode:Child Emperor to think about a plan to beat Saitama, or Mode:Tatsumaki to try to throw Saitama far apart, or a Mode:Sage Centipede so we have yet another centipede. But the only thing we saw was Mode:Saitama and nothing else.

He used it in-character when fighting Garou, which is why I mentioned a "Serious" Saitama. Even before the time travel stuff happened, Garou mentioned that he was doing it deliberately. So it is possible.

Saitama's true ability is to do whatever the hell he wants to do. Removing your Limiter in OPM is actually pretty limitless from the looks of it. I mean, we already see people that have limiters doing space-time warping and whatnot.

It's also funny that while he isn't really smart he can still outperform Extraordinary Geniuses in understanding phenomena and replicating techniques somehow.

Serious Saitama is pretty scary.

What power could God have that could be problematic for Saitama? I can't really think of anything, maybe something related to time or reality warping

Back