• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not sure Saitama want MUI's reaction speed. Even MUI may fall short, as all his physical attributes will surpass his opponent from the moment the match starts.

angels in dragon ball training their entire lives to master ultra instinct 😴.

peter parker after being bitten by a spider😎:

dF8eJ.gif

Problem is i can't really see him using it in character in a vsbattle setting, beyond say, a character spamming an ability to run away/stall him only for him to get pissed enough to use the same skill purely to undo it.
We have bloodlust for that.

It's very common.

Saitama's true ability is to do whatever the hell he wants to do. Removing your Limiter in OPM is actually pretty limitless from the looks of it. I mean, we already see people that have limiters doing space-time warping and whatnot.

It's also funny that while he isn't really smart he can still outperform Extraordinary Geniuses in understanding phenomena and replicating techniques somehow.

Serious Saitama is pretty scary.
Yeah I mean I'm pretty sure that removing your Limiter removes the limits to ALL growth. Not just strength, speed, and durability. Saitama also has gained a limitless capacity for knowledge, which is why even extremely advanced forms of martial arts breaching into supernatural territories of capabilities just look like flashy moves to him, meanwhile a technique that allows one to manipulate their molecules and time travel only requires him to focus a little bit to get the hang of it. I have no doubt that if he wanted to he could probably also become a super-scientist in all fields surpassing Child Emperor, Genus, and Metal Knight in everything they're good at. He just has absolutely 0 interest in it. If he has the capacity to understand how to time travel, I think he would have the capacity to learn how to build complex machines and manipulate DNA. But Saitama's only desire is to fight strong people.

The only reason he appears kind of "stupid" a lot of the time is because he literally doesn't care about anything and is just living his life hoping that the one thing he wants comes around someday. Saitama is a tragic character who quite literally lost his motive in living. Why expect him to remember everyone's name when he just couldn't care less these days.

Anyways yeah it's funny that for the longest time it seemed like Saitama was gonna be pretty much the definition of a strong haxless character who just relies on physical stats. But by the end of the series he might actually become some kinda reality warper at this rate.
wonder if removing the limiter has anything to do with knowledge, omniscient saitama would be sick

wonder if removing the limiter has anything to do with knowledge, omniscient saitama would be sick
Probably. There is a limit to the capacity for our knowledge. The idea of a Limiter should apply to this, and thereby removing it would remove said limitations. Though on the other hand it's kinda implied that the Limiter specifically applies to physical attributes so could be wrong, but it would explain why Saitama's ability to learn new things is so absurd. Just getting really strong and fast wouldn't let you fight on the same level of skill as someone like Garou just to mock him.

Yeah I mean I'm pretty sure that removing your Limiter removes the limits to ALL growth. Not just strength, speed, and durability. Saitama also has gained a limitless capacity for knowledge, which is why even extremely advanced forms of martial arts breaching into supernatural territories of capabilities just look like flashy moves to him, meanwhile a technique that allows one to manipulate their molecules and time travel only requires him to focus a little bit to get the hang of it. I have no doubt that if he wanted to he could probably also become a super-scientist in all fields surpassing Child Emperor, Genus, and Metal Knight in everything they're good at. He just has absolutely 0 interest in it. If he has the capacity to understand how to time travel, I think he would have the capacity to learn how to build complex machines and manipulate DNA. But Saitama's only desire is to fight strong people.

The only reason he appears kind of "stupid" a lot of the time is because he literally doesn't care about anything and is just living his life hoping that the one thing he wants comes around someday. Saitama is a tragic character who quite literally lost his motive in living. Why expect him to remember everyone's name when he just couldn't care less these days.
Bro cooked the whole feast for us.

But Saitama learning ESP sounds kinda sick. I honestly am not sure if he can do it though since it seems like an inherited trait. If he could do it I feel like he would, since he seems to think psychic powers would be fun to use.

But Saitama learning ESP sounds kinda sick. I honestly am not sure if he can do it though since it seems like an inherited trait. If he could do it I feel like he would, since he seems to think psychic powers would be fun to use.
In the webcomic, you can learn it to the limited degree and also unlock it through brain surgery. Saitama can no doubt do it especially given that his copy ability is greater than Garou's

In the webcomic, you can learn it to the limited degree and also unlock it through brain surgery. Saitama can no doubt do it especially given that his copy ability is greater than Garou's
I forgot about that.

Though I wouldn't equate those two. Garou effectively "becomes" the person he's copying. He doesn't just learn their powers. Saitama can't just copy someone entirely including their physical stats. But just about anything they can do (in the OPM verse anyways), he can learn.

Makes me wonder what a "motivated" Saitama will look like.

I hope we get to see that eventually. I am a bit worried we won't really see Saitama "happy" based on the Garou fight. Like. there's no way God isn't as much of a monster as Garou is so I feel he would just end up making Saitama bloodlusted again.

Back