• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
whether 4th or 5th, the question remains
I like to think that God can manipulate not just the 4D, but also the 5D, 6D, and beyond, like the God in the fan-made scenario, in case he realizes that simply manipulating the 4D isn't enough to beat Saitama. Bht regardless of the outcome between the two, being able to manipulate higher dimensions automatically puts you above the majority of anime characters.

Even Empty Void with his Dimension Slash would One-Shot Goku.
Can't Goku dodge it with UI? And I think Goku has resistance to Spatial Manipulation. It's also implied that Void has a limit to how much his Dimension Slash can ignore distance, size and energy.

Can't Goku dodge it with UI? And I think Goku has resistance to Spatial Manipulation. It's also implied that Void has a limit to how much his Dimension Slash can ignore distance, size and energy.

Ignore distance — Dodge?

Possibly smurf — Resistance?

If Blast can sense and dodge it way before it occurs, why can't Goku? And that attack hasn't been proven to have infinite speed.
Does goku have cosmic awareness to sense it before it even occur from another dimension?

1. It come from another dimension
2. It has statement of ignoring distance

What proof do you want?

Asides if blast reacted to it, it will not be an outlier since he never once protray as slow when it comes to reaction department

Last edited:
Frfrfr, that'd be cool. Although, I wonder more about if God haxes will work on Saitama Or not. Since so far it has been established that no matter the hax, he can one punch it off.
No hax will ever work on saitama also everything god can do saitama can do he can copy all of gods power without taking his hand

The abominable fist that turned against god

No hax will ever work on saitama also everything god can do saitama can do he can copy all of gods power without taking his hand

The abominable fist that turned against god
Yeah but we saw thar Saitama can be affected by time alteration, I'm not so sure if God's time hax can turn the tables.

it can’t and it won’t your crazy if you think ONE will ever have the fight start and god one shots through hax bruh
I know saitama will win at the end. But I'm saying he's currently vulnerable to time hax, what might can happen is god alters the past and then saitama lives normal life eventually to realise alteration then this realization gets him some form of resistance towards time. Saitama did fight garou seriously and with full might, something we never thought would happen this early. ONE might take different approach on things than usual.

I know saitama will win at the end. But I'm saying he's currently vulnerable to time hax, what might can happen is god alters the past and then saitama lives normal life eventually to realise alteration then this realization gets him some form of resistance towards time. Saitama did fight garou seriously and with full might, something we never thought would happen this early. One might take different approach on things than usual.
He’s not currently vulnerable the fight starts and saitama resists everything that’s literally how it work and will always work saitama is just written that way

Back