• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, I could totally see Void be faster than Saitama in the manga. Like Blast was able to react to and activate his portals faster than Saitama and Garou‘s fist could collide with each other after they had already started punching. So if Void is as fast if not faster than Blast I could very well see Saitama get annoyed by how he can’t tag Void and than somehow grow in speed like how he grew in strength against Garou.

Honestly, I could totally see Void be faster than Saitama in the manga. Like Blast was able to react to and activate his portals faster than Saitama and Garou‘s fist could collide with each other after they had already started punching. So if Void is as fast if not faster than Blast I could very well see Saitama get annoyed by how he can’t tag Void and than somehow grow in speed like how he grew in strength against Garou.
Saitama is stronger then he was then also that would never happen saitama is never getting blitzed in any fight bruh that’s nonsense

Last edited:
That's assuming they were using full speedo

Saitama pre-growth in I.O. massively speedblitzed post-Serious Punch Garou, so nah

Blast was able to open a portal before Saitama and Garou's punches collided

Saitama was able to create hundreds of afterimages and search through all of IO the other side of Garou's portal right after Garou opened it

Yeah true. Blast only managed to outspeed Serious Saitama and not Full Power Saitama. Also that reminds me why does Saitama’s profile say he was holding back against Garou? He clearly said he was going full power against Garou but with one hand so only the one hand thing should be mentioned as he wasn’t holding back his true strength anymore.

Does anyone have any idea of what'd be the new level of Garou radiation given what was said in this chapter?

What killed the heroes in question of minutes was his radiation massively nerfed since Blast was taking away most of it to prevent damage done to the Earth. This could also give more context of Blast asking Garou to go to another planet because otherwise the Earth'd be turned into a dead planet
Blast said another dimension and not another planet

Yeah true. Blast only managed to outspeed Serious Saitama and not Full Power Saitama. Also that reminds me why does Saitama’s profile say he was holding back against Garou? He clearly said he was going full power against Garou but with one hand so only the one hand thing should be mentioned as he wasn’t holding back his true strength anymore.
Because he was using one hand and still not deliberately trying to kill Garou.

Blast never encountered the version of Garou who copied Saitama and required assistance from all the other Power Rangers to redirect their serious punch².

He is only stronger than pre serious punch Garou and not anything beyond that.
How would you like to eat those words when blast is shown stronger than peak garou? I promise you im a good cook.

Saitama 100% used his full power in the Serious Punch on Garou. He just watched his best friend die in front of him while the other Heroes were dying too and would have accidentally destroyed the entire solar system and then some if not for Blast. He was temporarily bloodlusted and just wanted to kill Garou outright. Pretty obvious.

Afterwards, Saitama decided to continue using his full power, and was happy that he was on IO so he didn't have to hold back on someone that could keep up with him for once, referring to his battle with Garou as possibly what he had been wanting this entire time. But that he couldn't even get excited or care at all, because of what Garou had done.

Anyways yes Blast was objectively faster than Saitama at the time of the Serious Punch Squared. He literally statued Saitama and Garou, and that was without a doubt Saitama's full attack speed. Garou himself who was on par with Saitama's speed and reacted to his full speed couldn't lay a finger on Blast. It's perfectly reasonable to say that Blast is faster than pre-IO Saitama. Comfortably faster, even. And thus it stands to reason that Void would be, as well.

it’s not

its a common sense to assume that naruto’s powerscaling is a great bullshit
We've left boruto and gone to naruto? Just name a few of these genins fighting said kages.
4 or 5 shouldn't be hard to mention considering you said every random genin fights kages

Now that I think about it, Boros appeared in the webcomic and we know that in the manga all the arcs are having interventions from God, in addition to the fact that the villains of the manga seem to have a great power up compared to their version of the webcomic.
Boros and god in the same arc... I leave it there

OPM discussion thread not mentioning boros for a week challenge:IMPOSSIBLE
one-punch-man-if-it-was-good-v0-l54pqccw8myb1.jpg

Anyone remember how Boros used to be like 2nd or 3rd strongest in the verse and people thought he was god lvl? Yeah good old days. Now there exist at least 8 characters in the series that are stronger than him. All of whom are tier 4 or higher and probably actual god lvls.

Do you think that if in the manga Flashy Flash and Sonic get the empty void swords like in the webcomic, they will have a powerup later thanks to them?

@Wesker018 That’s literally what I’ve been wondering about yesterday but nobody decided to join in on that conversation and instead it got dragged off topic. I think they might actually get some of Void’s ninjutsus once this arc is over. But whether or not the boost is as big as the webcomic will be a whole other question. Though I personally don’t see either Flash or Sonic gaining any of the God power stuff though. And I think there was also that one theory that one of Void’s blade will be the Moon Blade in the manga. So who knows what will happen.

@darkphantom9805 Yeah there’s at least 8 characters above Boros at this point.

God
Saitama
Garou
Void
Blast
Blast’s Three Teammates that helped redirect Serious Punch Squared

That’s 8 tier 4 and higher characters right there not counting Blast’s other teammates. Boros is really outdated nowadays.

Last edited:
Anyone remember how Boros used to be like 2nd or 3rd strongest in the verse and people thought he was god lvl? Yeah good old days. Now there exist at least 8 characters in the series that are stronger than him. All of whom are tier 4 or higher and probably actual god lvls.
Right?

Also, remember how Blast couldn't kill Elder Centipede? That's still one of the most jarring plot holes lol.

God
Saitama
Garou
Void
Blast
Blast’s Three Teammates that helped redirect Serious Punch Squared

That’s 8 tier 4 and higher characters right there not counting Blast’s other teammates. Boros is really outdated nowadays.
Unless you can prove to me right now his teammates are able to beat him then boros stomps

@Phoenks Oh yeah definitely. The series could’ve made it out to be God that interfered with the battle. But nope somehow Blast was scuffed against Elder Centipede even before God interfered which was honestly really dumb.

@darkphantom9805 Bruh Blast’s three teammates literally helped redirect Serious Punch Squared. Even if they only scale down to like 1/10000 of that they are still capable of folding Boros with ease. And they are pretty clearly much stronger than just 1/10000 of that feat. They are literally facing God. Blast didn’t even get Tatsumaki to help him so his teammates are clearly leagues above everybody on Earth outside of Saitama.

Bruh Blast’s three teammates literally helped redirect Serious Punch Squared. Even if they only scale down to like 1/10000 of that they are still capable of folding Boros with ease. And they are pretty clearly much stronger than just 1/10000 of that feat. They are literally facing God. Blast didn’t even get Tatsumaki to help him so his teammates are clearly leagues above everybody on Earth outside of Saitama.
Bruh that’s hax and in no way translates into their stats but go on

Oh yeah definitely. The series could’ve made it out to be God that interfered with the battle. But nope somehow Blast was scuffed against Elder Centipede even before God interfered which was honestly really dumb.
Plot got derailed when the internet produced such a vast amount of salt about the OG Garou ending that they retconned the entire arc and changed it to something else.

I wonder what the plot would be like if Saitama and Garou talking in the house was never changed.

I would suggest to not engage with darkphantom at all

This is the same guy that unironically typed "Saitama has a 4-D mind"
My scales have changed I converted into 5d saitama enjoyer

But doesn’t change the fact what he just said was a hax and irrelevant to stats so if you have any brain at all you realize I’m still right

Last edited:
Back