• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like with Cosmic Garou well just have to pull a One Piece and wait until the arc is over before doing anything.
If god is higher dimensional then Saitama logically scales
He'd have to fight him first. A random dude that slapped God's hand nearly matched Saitama in power.

If you mean HDE Manipulation for kicking the portals then maybe.

İdk but The fact that it was said in plural form confused me a lot. I
Blast just says カミ or "Kami" in Japanese. Like I said the context of God whenever brought up is basically always singular. Even back in the early chapters the correct translations were always "It's like God dwells in [Saitama's] body". At the moment I think it's just a singular entity rather than a Divine race.

For now, I don't see far level 4b as far from empty void because if I remember correctly, he stole all of Garou's energy and Garou could GRB with his own energy.
At the moment the scaling is: PTL Saitama > PTL CF Garou > serious Saitama/CF Garou copying serious Saitama > Blast ~ Void > CF Garou copying casual Saitama > CF Garou

At the moment the scaling is: PTL Saitama > PTL CF Garou > serious Saitama/CF Garou copying serious Saitama > Blast ~ Void > CF Garou copying casual Saitama > CF Garou
Yes but what I mean is that Garou was 4B before copying Saitama so I scale the empty void here What is your opinion?

That wouldn't give Saitama HDE or HDE Manipulation. The most that would allow him would be kicking a hyperspace portal and potentially blocking one of Void's attacks.
What are you even talking about yes it would void power is higher dimensional void received this power from garou saitama scales above garou and post growth saitama literally one punched the higher dimensional power out of garou meaning again if blade is higher dimensional then so is saitama

What are you even talking about yes it would void power is higher dimensional void received this power from garou saitama scales above garou and post growth saitama literally one punched the higher dimensional power out of garou meaning again if blade is higher dimensional then so is saitama
Higher Dimensional power only applies if they're Tier 2 or above. Just being able to use a higher dimension for moves isn't an AP thing in of itself and would just give Saitama HD manipulation for moving the gates.

Higher Dimensional power only applies if they're Tier 2 or above. Just being able to use a higher dimension for moves isn't an AP thing in of itself and would just give Saitama HD manipulation for moving the gates.
what Saitama power is higher dimensional my guy as he scales above higher dimensional power that god gave out again saitama especially post growth one shot the higher dimensional power out of garou

I thought saitama already higher HD manipulation for moving the gates what did the site give him if not that

Do you remember the fan manga "saitama vs god" that mentions the existence of up to 12 higher dimensions? I feel like one and murata are taking that into consideration, just imagine it....
When it was translated as god in the plural form in my native language, Saitama fight of gods fancomics immediately came to my mind...

If y’all really wanted to to the narrator stated nobody existed who could comprehend saitama post growth which technically includes god so saitama could’ve arguably transcended dimensions from his growth to

what Saitama power is higher dimensional my guy as he scales above higher dimensional power
That's not how that scaling works. Saitama would only get Higher Dimensional power if he effects a higher dimension. The other people being boosted by higher dimensional energy or using it for attacks also wouldn't give them on-site higher dimensional power, since that's specifically about Tier 2 or higher AP.

Next chapter:
flashy flash to blast: so there is a higher dimension?
blast: not just one but infinite higher dimensions and god has complete control over them.
end.

One Wank Man

That's not how that scaling works. Saitama would only get Higher Dimensional power if he effects a higher dimension. The other people being boosted by higher dimensional energy or using it for attacks also wouldn't give them on-site higher dimensional power, since that's specifically about Tier 2 or higher AP.
It is how it works and no that’s wrong and I can guarantee there are plenty of examples of characters who are higher dimensional from scaling off of someone else heck db is a good example 98% of the verse banks of a feat between 2 characters yet the rest of cast never performed anything close to said feat

Next OPM chapter there will be a statement where Saitama shows up and tells Cosmic Garou "I've finally transcended every existent and non-existant concept and law." "I now scale higher than boundless and can exist in the real world!"

And as he says this, Saitama reaches through the pages and punches you in real life.

Anyway per narrator saitama post growth is at least higher dimensional I doubt the site will care tho as they come up with some pretty bad mental gymnastics to ignore everything and say saitama is multi solar

scaling off of someone else heck db is a good example 98% of the verse banks of a feat between 2 characters yet the rest of cast never performed anything close to said feat
You answered your question with this comparison. Those characters have higher dimensional power because they're scaling to a Tier 2 feat. Saitama doesn't have that (yet).

And as he says this, Saitama reaches through the pages and punches you in real life.

8779125-ad1b9ec9-cfc7-457c-bab3-7852336f16f2.jpeg

The signs were there all along

Next OPM chapter there will be a statement where Saitama shows up and tells Cosmic Garou "I've finally transcended every existent and non-existant concept and law." "I now scale higher than boundless and can exist in the real world!"

Saitama will say: now that i beat this guy i scale beyond the tier 0 proposed by ultima in vs battle wiki and any attempt to debunk me will fail

You answered your question with this comparison. Those characters have higher dimensional power because they're scaling to a Tier 2 feat. Saitama doesn't have that (yet).
no i literally just explained saitama is scaling from someone who is higher dimensional which is the end of the discussion he himself doesn’t actually have to do it as his raw power is simply that strong

no i literally just explained saitama is scaling from someone who is higher dimensional which is the end of the discussion he himself doesn’t actually have to do it as his raw power is simply that strong
The person he scales to had HD manipulation but High Dimensional power is about AP which no one qualifies for at the moment.

What I want most at this moment is for Void to keep his genjutsu and use it against Saitama and it doesn't work, Saitama needs resistance to mind manip

the energy from god is higher dimensional saitama scales above the higher dimensional energy to the point he one punched it out of someone
That's just not what Higher Dimensional power means on the site. It's giving a 1-3D character the ability to physically harm a higher dimensional entity. It's not just interacting with a higher dimension in any capacity.

What if you physically overpower tier 2 hax?

That's just not what Higher Dimensional power means on the site. It's giving a 1-3D character the ability to physically harm a higher dimensional entity. It's not just interacting with a higher dimension in any capacity.
Which he now has since his punches/raw power is higher dimensional

Back